Any pet related question you'd like to Ask or Answer?

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Why is it that each time my cat poops in her litter box she runs around the apartment full speed afterwards as if she pulled a trick on me?

Where in the house is the litter box? This might have to do with her sense of humor.

Why is it that my cat wants me to put more food in her bowl even though is's half full?

And then once I do, she looks contented that the bowl is full, but doesn't eat any... Because she wants to make sure that you are bringing home the cat kibble as you should as head of the pride. Dominic will come and ask me to feed him. When I walk to his bowl he'll just start eating the kibble as if I had fed him. It's a "pride" and "kitten to parent cat" thing.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Why does my kitten insist on painful love bites when I'm all I want to do is pet him?

Because he's a KITTEN! That's their only excuse for everything kitten's do.

• JH
    JH

Why does my cat jump on my bed when I'm playing with myself.....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    painful love bites

Tane' was doing that...didn't know his own strength. A loud "ouch" from me (difficult not to), then a gentle tap on the forehead and the strong word "NO!" has helped. He is now 4-1/2 mos old and fully understands use of claws and teeth, and no longer bites me... as hard.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I ain't touchin that one, Rat!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Why is it that my cat wants me to put more food in her bowl even though is's half full?

Because its fresher! Mine do that too.

Why does my cat take a poop in the basement? Last month I found ten piles down there!

Why does my other cat tip over any glasses of water that are left out, and drink that, instead of the fresh water in her bowl?

• JH
    JH
    Why does my cat take a poop in the basement? Last month I found ten piles down there!

Either they had no access to the cat litter or the cat litter is full and stinks cause it hasn't been changed in a while...or because someone in the house made a smelly one and the cats are ascared to enter the bathroom. Try changing cat litter. Maybe the one you use is scented and they hate it.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I ain't touchin that one, Rat!

I hear ya there hun! tmi!

• Poztate
    Poztate

Why does my dog like to hug my leg so much ??

• glenwoodswoman
    glenwoodswoman

Why does my 4 year old neutered dog insist on hitting on my girlfriends (hump hump)in the most indecent manner?

Glenny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit