The 1914 Doctrine and The Threat of the Egibi Business Tablets

by VM44 349 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LDH
    LDH
    I repeatedly have it proven to me that I am now paying for the many years of my stupidity and arrogance wasted in the "Spiritual Paradise". I don't know why I did it, but I read up to page 7 of this thread, which is as far as I could physically go.

Amen and Amen! ExjDub. Hilarious. I thought I would barf.

Let Scholar have his way. He must rationalise his beliefs in order to stay faithful to the Borg. Therefore, it doesn't matter what logif, proof, and reasoning you come up with----it doesn't sink in!!!!!

S'ok--not a big deal. Scholar, I will go so far as to AGREE WITH YOU for the sake of a question. 1914---real date. Tell me when the end of the system is coming based on this date.

Exjdub, the "celebrated watchtower scholars" are also know as "By Awake! correspondent in Malaysia."

Scholar, the WT scholars by definition must have credentials. What credentials do they have?

I don't really want an answer--it's rather sad, really.

Lisa

Stopped Clock-Watching ten years ago, Class

• scholar
    scholar

exjdub

I post here for the sole reason of defending WT chronology and not to intentionally have dialogue with apostates. I cannot comment on the identity of the celebrated WT scholars because life is full of mystery and secret things and this happens to be just one of those things.

scholar JW

• scholar
    scholar

ICBehindthe Curtain

Do not worrry I have researched and read widely and have completed both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses majoring in Religious Studies and Philosophy bothe Eastern and Western.

scholar JW

• scholar
    scholar

lDH

I grieve for your disappointment. The date for the end of this system of things based on the expiration of the Gentile Times in 1914 is known only to Jehovah at this time. Let me assure you that the celebrated WT scholars are very well accredited but for reasons of confidentiality I cannot describe such qualifications.

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I grieve for your disappointment. The date for the end of this system of things based on the expiration of the Gentile Times in 1914 is known only to Jehovah at this time. Let me assure you that the celebrated WT scholars are very well accredited but for reasons of confidentiality I cannot describe such qualifications.

LOL... you claim that no-one knows the identity of your precious WT 'scholars', so how could you possibly give any 'assurance' that they are accredited at all, let alone well.

The only people who have been indicated on this forum as being the WT 'scholars' (NWT translation committee) have been shown to be poorly accredited.

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler
    I cannot comment on the identity of the celebrated WT scholars because life is full of mystery and secret things and this happens to be just one of those things.

cel·e·brate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s
    v. cel·e·brat·ed, cel·e·brat·ing, cel·e·brates
    v. tr.

1. To observe (a day or event) with ceremonies of respect, festivity, or rejoicing. See Synonyms at observe.
    2. To perform (a religious ceremony): celebrate Mass.
    3. To extol or praise: a sonnet that celebrates love.
    4. To make widely known; display: “a determination on the author's part to celebrate... the offenses of another” (William H. Pritchard).

How can they be celebrated WT scholars if they are not known?

I post here for the sole reason of defending WT chronology and not to intentionally have dialogue with apostates.

You are intentionally having dialogue with apostates because no JW apologist is challanging your 607 rubbish.

"The worst deluded are the self deluded." - Christian Nestell Bovee

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I cannot comment on the identity of the celebrated WT scholars because life is full of mystery and secret things and this happens to be just one of those things.

LOL. So-called 'scholar' seeks to make it seem as though the very identity of his precious WT 'scholars' are a matter of faith.

For a religious organization to disguise its doctrinal leadership is the trait of a cult.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

You make me laugh Scholar. I have a friend like you in my congregation. A complete tosser, but oh so amusing. You should be a lawyer, facts are irrelevant, it is all about defending your client at any cost.

• exjdub
    exjdub
    Let Scholar have his way. He must rationalise his beliefs in order to stay faithful to the Borg. Therefore, it doesn't matter what logif, proof, and reasoning you come up with----it doesn't sink in!!!!!

You are right Lisa, and I realize how tightly and stubbornly I held to my beliefs to stay in the Borg. The sad thing is that when you finally realize that you were duped by an organization that you believed in and trusted for so long, it takes a long time to get over the disappointment of the "lost years". You never know, Scholar may search long enough until he finds something that troubles him deeply enough where he will start asking questions. It always starts with a seemingly small question to yourself first before the whole framework of falsehood comes down.

Exjdub, the "celebrated watchtower scholars" are also know as "By Awake! correspondent in Malaysia."

ROFL!! All the secret commities and scholars and correspondents. Too funny. I actually thought Scholar was going to use the old excuse that the "celebrated WT scholars" want to remain anonymous because they are just humble brothers that want all glory to go to Jehovah and not to them. That's what the WTBTS alway said about the writers of the publications. It is nauseating, but Scholar at least gets points for not using the excuse. He still has not revealed who they are, but I am looking forward to him using the phrase "celebrated WT scholars" again. It actually is starting to get humorous.

exjdub

• exjdub
    exjdub

Subliminal Message Warning!

"celebrated WT scholars" The"celebrated WT scholars" End "celebrated WT scholars"Is"celebrated WT scholars"Coming"celebrated WT scholars"Soon"celebrated WT scholars"Because"celebrated WT scholars"We "celebrated WT scholars"Say"celebrated WT scholars"It "celebrated WT scholars"Is"celebrated WT scholars"And "celebrated WT scholars"If "celebrated WT scholars"We"celebrated WT scholars"Say"celebrated WT scholars"It"celebrated WT scholars"Repeatedly"celebrated WT scholars"At"celebrated WT scholars"Every"celebrated WT scholars"Meeting"celebrated WT scholars"People"celebrated WT scholars"Will"celebrated WT scholars"Believe "celebrated WT scholars"It"celebrated WT scholars".

Hey, you know what? I believe the End is coming soon and Scholar has really put forth a very convincing argument, backed by the credentials and knowlege of celebrated WT scholars. Wow! I see things completely differently now. What a relief!

exjdub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit