Do you love your pet?

by AK - Jeff 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dimples
    Dimples

OMG! Buttons and Chyna are my babies. I love them so much and they are so spoiled. I can't imagine them not being around. Let me stop now before I start to cry. They are so so sweet! They are 2 year old tuxedo cats and they are sisters. Here is a pic of them when they were about 1. Aren't they the cutest? Buttons is in the front and Chyna in the back.

DIMPLES

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I love the stories - I have been trying to follow the thread, but Lady keeps making me play fetch with her...

Jeff

• talesin
    talesin

lol, Jeff --- so is Blue!

Her favorite 'fetches' are feathers, a cloth mouse, and she loves to play hockey or soccer with bottle caps. Or perhaps it is her special version of hackey sack, we haven't yet decided!

Does Lady have a place where she 'hides' her toys? Blue takes them to her lair, either under the bed or in the work room between my shoes.

t

• z
    z

DSCN0257.jpg

Ilove Hershey

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Princes White Paws, my avatar has been AWOL since we came home from vacation with HIM. Oh, she comes and goes every several days. I think she's adopted someone else. But I love her so much. I do want her to be happy. If she has found an "Im the Only Cat" household, I think she would be happy.

Him is Tane' a black tabby kitten who is now 18 weeks old. It is one of the smartest cats I've ever met! He plays fetch with just about anything, especially paperwads or "rat" - a fake fur rat he has laid claim to.

Then there's Dominic, solid black 12 pounds of pure panther. A dear love we adopted when he was 2. He had been abandoned twice before and in shelters. But he has a permanent home, now, and knows it and loves us deeply for it.

Max. Maxmillion San Queue - Max No Tail, a buff and white Manx - rather a blonde surfer dude. When he was 8 mos old he became Maxillion Sans Couille - Max No Balls. He's 11 now, and has been diabetic for 2 years. He is running about 21 pounds, but he is skinny at 17 pounds! So he is a BIG cat! And a smart ass.

I love my furfamily. We have a wonderful pride.

• fairchild
    fairchild

I have a cat and a skunk. I love both of them very much.

My cat is 8 years old. She was a stray when I took her in the house, the vet said she was less than a year old back then, so she must be about 8 right now. She is the first pet I've ever had, and I might be a little bit too attached to her.

My skunk is less than a year old. My other skunk died last year, he got hit by my neighbor's car and I still miss him. I recued him out of a life trap and he started following me like a puppy, he was such a sweetheart. The skunk I have now I had to tame first. He is not as puppy-ish as my first skunk, but he gets along with my cat very well. They are the best friends. Both skunk and cat wait for me on the porch when I come home from work at night.

• horrible life
    horrible life

My daughter has a cockatiel. 1 year old. I was off work for several months, she had bonded with me. I would come downstairs everymorning, and say Hi Sweetie!! Now she makes my day saying it back to me. It is so much fun teaching her a new phrase. She is, we think, the smartest cockatiel in the world. LOL. The cutest thing she does is take my daughters retainer out of her mouth. Kinda gross, but cute.

Her first words we taught her were OU. (Oklahoma University) OOOOOOOOOU We went to the game Saturday. We lost. To a team that wasn't even ranked!! sorry I am off thread. I'm just soooo sad. HL

• Carmel
    Carmel

Two years ago I thought I'd become a Russellite. Picked up a really cute black and white terrier on the road which after several weeks the animal shelter allowed us to adopt. He is brilliant, funny and a real leaper. Found out a year ago that he's not a Jack Russell but a Brazilian Rat terrier. Long legged and a real nut for picking fights with raccoons. Trouble is, he takes on two at a time and they bite the crap out of him. He's limping about this week from a too-close encounter..

carmel

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I guess he's all right. This is his "Quit snapping my god damned picture" face.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

you know....I have respected, but never really experienced how important a pet could be to a family until we got our ferret.

He is the best pet I have ever had, and I think I would be really upset if anything happened to the little guy. I have had dogs and cats before, and got upset if one was hit by a car etc...but still, it wasn't that hard to get over. This is the first put I have had that I consider a true part of the family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit