Do you love your pet?

by AK - Jeff 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• JH
    JH

I love my cat. Every cat I had, I loved ALOT.

I find that pets are great. They don't hurt us like people do.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

My dog Ronin is my best pal in all the world. He is a husky/rottweiler mix and very handsome indeed. He is shaped like a husky (pointy ears, curly tail) but colored black and tan like a rotty. He has the best disposition of any dog I've ever had. I got him when he was 8 weeks old.I took him to puppy preschool and learned that he was a very intelligent little guy. I potty-trained him in less than a week! After that, the only time he has ever gone in the house was when he was not feeling too well and I wasn't home to let him out. He pulled a newspaper off of the paper bin by the fireplace and pooped on that! Good dog! SInce then I have installed a doggy door into the back yard. He doesn't bark, doesn't try to make escape attempts, loves to go fishing with me, is not destructive, (but likes to chew up chapstick), and very loyal and loving. I can't say that much about most of the people I know. I got a huge tattoo on my shoulder and bicep that is a monument to him. He's the best. Oh yeah, he likes to sing along when I play guitar. He knows lots of cool tricks too.

.....I guess I like the cat too....

-Breck

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

yes!!! me -n- matticus luv our babies very much!!!

this is our pb puppy marv...he's 7 months old. sweetest thing on 4 legs!!!

then there's johnny blaze, our basset hound...no pics, but he is quite the ladies man.

i have a kitty named bucky. he's gray and white, and loves for you to hold him up to u'r ear, so he can suck on u'r earlobe.

that's all

luv, jojo

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I love my yellow lab...he is therapy for everyone in my house! He is always so excited to see us each time we return home...even if we're just gone for a short while. We all spend our special time with him. When I sit on the floor he always sits in my lap like he did when he was a puppy, except now he's 90 lbs.!!! He's helped us through a lot of tough times and I will always be grateful to him for that!!! (Someone asked about life jackets...I think you can get them at Petsmart)

Swalker

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance
    Do you love your pet?

YES. His name is Chamaco which means brat or street urchin in Spanish. He's smart as they come and very affectionate. I can't imagine life without him. Pictured at left.

• talesin
    talesin
    I find that pets are great. They don't hurt us like people do.

JH, ,, me, too. It's been a struggle all my life, to believe that people can love me, but I always knew that my kitties did ... it's kinda sad, huh?

SWALKER

Oh, that is so LAB! They are such amazing 'emoters',,, god, I love those dawgs!

L-KL

I love Rotties! They are soulful, and definitely do NOT deserve their reputation. I bet he is a big SOOK!

xo

tal & Blue

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

My boys are the best.

EMMETT is a labmation. Part black lab, part dalmation. He is very hyper and sleek.
    DEOGIE is a rott/yellow lab mix. Face of a lab, but the body of a rott. He's getting to be an old guy and has gone blind in both eyes.
    BITTY is short for B!tch Kitty. He is one of the meanest cats I've ever known. When we moved in July, he didn't like it and as Wayne was carrying him into the new place, he attacked Wayne and jumped out of his arms. He ran off and we couldn't find him, but we put food out in hopes that he would come back. Well, something was eating the food and we have driven up a couple of times and found him in the garage eating, but he always runs away. He seems happy to be an outside kitty. And if he's happy, I'm happy.

Both my dogs are my world and I don't know what I'd do without them. Bitty, was his own cat and only wanted to be around us on his terms, which really wasn't that often.

CountryGuy

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Yep love my babies, Cats, Blue and Fudge. Great cats i rescued from the local refuge.

Just about to get a dog too, will do the week we move into our new house.

Oh and my father in law has a great Beagle called Suzie, love her too.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I have a cat, her name is Stormy. She is a purebred Russian Blue. I have had her now for almost 10 years. She is like my child and I just love her to death. When I first got her then she would not have a single thing to do with me but now we can't be separated. I am sure it will hurt like hell when she leaves me as she is getting old now and the years are counting down.......

• prophecor
    prophecor

We have a dog. I am not a dog person by any stretch of the imagination. I don't really like the dog, and somehow, the dog really understands that. If I hated the dog and wanted to get rid of her, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I couldn't look in her eyes as I would walk away, not knowing if she would meet an untimely death, due to the fact that they have a tendency to put down Pit Bulls in our locale. They don't even want to give them awat as they're painted with a very bad brush. My folks in my neck of da' hood, breed them specifically for fighting.

I have often wished that I could let the dog go, and go the route of letting the SPCA handle the situation, come what may, but although I have no natural affection for the animal, she is exactly like family. She brings a certain aura to the air by her being part of our lives, I don't like the dog, but yes, I guess you could say that I love her. We often don't like those whom we love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit