Do you love your pet?

by AK - Jeff 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Mine is a lab/boxer mix. She is about 8 months now and thinks she is a lap dog! She is as graceful as a cat, and can be on my lap in about a second with no notice. She licks me like I am a big lollipop.

I love this little gal.

How about you and your pet[s]. Any special ones out there?

Jeff

• Satanus
    Satanus

My cat, yes, i love her, most of the time.

S

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've got two kitties.... I have to admit I'll be all broken up when they die.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I love my two cats. Two of a kind. Impossible to describe them fully here. I also love my choco broan lab until it was his by a year before it reached two.

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

My furbabies were "prescribed" for me when I was in therapy. I moved to a new apartment just so I didn't have to deal management being unhappy with my "service" dogs. They really are my babies and they have me exceptionally well trained!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I love my kitties soooooo much!!

Maggie has been my "therapist" for 5 years now. I will be devasted if she ever dies. I get choked up just thinking about it. I'm very glad she's an indoor kitty now so I don't have to worry about cars and coyotes!

Dams

• kazar
    kazar

I love mine dearly. I have a long haired cat named Jazzy and a German Shepherd, dog named Jipsee. I was thinking today about all the pets who perished in Katrina. Anyway, here in Maryland we had Hurricane Isabel two years ago in September. Flooded all of downtown Baltimore and devastated the counties near the water. I live in the city not far from downtown and I can't swim. So, I thought, "I'll buy myself a life jacket in case of another storm surge--and also buy one for my animals." I suppose this is possible. I don't believe I have ever seen life jackets for animals advertised but I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

• Preston
    Preston

I love my cats and my dog. I dare say they mean more to me than anyone else.

- Preston

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, I love my cat, Blue. She is a calico, and is long and slinky. The most contented kitty in the world (or so everyone remarks), she just 'pours' herself onto me, and likes to sleep wrapped around my neck like a fuzzy silken scarf.

hehe, sometimes I will take her to the store with me,,, she sits in the crook of my arm, looking around as we walk down the street; her little head swivels, but no squirming to get down. As long as she can come along, Blue is happy.

tal

• tweety
    tweety

I have a cat named Pheobe and my husband and I spoil her so much.

She sleeps with us and she has a bad habit of waking us up at 3 am, to scratch her back. That's spoiled!

But we her dearly!

Dee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit