WWW.JW-Aid.COM going belly up already?

by DannyHaszard 26 Replies latest social current

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Seeing is believing! Below is a "letter to the editor" from an apparent Jehovah's Witness-of all the topics (at this time especially) she post this.... Your letters
    Ventura County Star (subscription), CA - 1 hour ago
    ... Jehovah's Witnesses are not a large force locally, but we are 6.5 million strong throughout the world We don't have any interfaith dealings with any other ... -----------

One religion not in group

Re: the Rev. Anthony Guillen and Rabbi John M. Sherwood's Aug. 31 commentary, "All faiths unite to fight local hunger":

If The Star is interested in clarity and confirming to the truth, then please don't say "all faiths."

Jehovah's Witnesses are not a large force locally, but we are 6.5 million strong throughout the world We don't have any interfaith dealings with any other religion, albeit a well-meaning and harmless one such as fighting hunger. On the other hand, we Witnesses have, as a group and as individuals, helped many due to our love of God and mankind.

I just don't personally want people reading this headline to think all religious groups are united in this work.

I appreciate The Star's sensitivity in this matter.

-- Linda Cotton, Simi Valley

[email protected] write the paper yourselves folks

-----------------------------------

What an incredibly arrogant cult!They want sensitivity to be complete ass-"wholes"-they get on worldly forums like the joplin Independent and LIE what generous humanitarians they are.Joplin Independent: Forum

Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    i was a jw all my life and not ONCE in ANY meeting in ANY article in ANY publication was charitable donations EVER encouraged. to the contrary, they were actively DISCOURAGED.

Yeah thats because as a charity itself the WTBTS wants all your donations for itself and deems any other charity to be a competitor.

How sick!

DB74

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Dear friends, brothers and sisters:

During the chaotic hours after Hurricane Katrina hit our area we exchanged a lot of information with our friends via email. We were extremely worried about our brothers in the disaster area and we all meant well. Nevertheless, most of the information received was unverifiable, some confidential, and the rest just useless. We created this website as a temporary aid.

------------

Latest page update at www.jw-aid.com it sounds like they may have got what i get-malicious deliberate dub disinformation about my MIA JW family whereabouts.

• Hondo
    Hondo

Honesty,

Might want to review your history. Just about every recognized religion, including the Jehovah Witnesses, coddled to the Nazi's during WWII, for self preservation purposes more than anything else. Unfortunately, it did not work and Hitler took it out on just about every group that rubbed him the wrong way (Jews of course lost around 6 Mil. It might surprise you to know that around 100,000 catholics were annilated as well. Reports I've read indicate that the JW's lost around a 1000 folks). You will have to admit, or maybe you won't admit, that WWII brought out the best, and unfortunately the worst in people and organizations. It was a period in our history that, as a result of the allied victory, enable groups like the JW's to continue to practice their bizzare beliefs. What if the allies had not been victorious....

If you're allowed to, go to one of the many Catholic web pages that are up and take a look. Unlike the JW's, the Catholics relieve agencies have embraced the Katrina disaster and are helping and assisting ALL personnel that require it. I would suspect that they are even providing relief that those odd JW's who just couldn't get to his or her local KH (I hope associating with an evil Catholic won't jeopardize a JW's chance to survive the "big day" and live in the mystical paradise on earth).

Have a good day.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Honesty,

Might want to review your history.

Like I said, the pot is calling the kettle black. The 1934 WTBTS Yearbook makes it very clear that the WTBTS also supported the Nazi regime. Support for Hitler by the WTBTS came right from the top - WT President Rutherfraud, himself. I don't understand what other history you are referring to.

• Hondo
    Hondo

Honesty

My bust. Sorry. I totally ready your post wrong. I see now that it looks like you were responding/referring to another post from the 2nd of Sept. We are both on the same wavelength.

Hondo

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Danny..........or anyone,

I can't get back into that Joplin board today. I've tried several times and keep getting timed out. Anyone else having that problem?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I also have been unable to log on to the entire newspaper since early am

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks, Danny. I was hoping it wasn't from this end, LOL!

• rebel8
    rebel8

'Fess up. Did someone from this forum harass the people on jw-aid?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit