WWW.JW-Aid.COM going belly up already?

by DannyHaszard 26 Replies latest social current

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    'Fess up. Did someone from this forum harass the people on jw-aid?

I'm sure he got a "friendly" visit from a few elders.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    'Fess up. Did someone from this forum harass the people on jw-aid?

Well, I sent him a message, but I was polite, and I got a pretty decent response from him in spite of the fact I identified myself as an apostate. I was surprised he responded to me at all. But he mentioned that he got some messages that were not very nice.

W

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I also sent a non threatening message (my standard letter to the editor) and told them also that i was sending in a donation to the Red Cross in their behalf.

NOW i also posted competitive press releases for silentlambs donations and that is fair.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The Red Cross and the Salvation Army did an excellent job last year in my area during Charlie. Therefore, I'll make my donations to both of those organizations.

They helped EVERYONE, not just their own such as JWs do.

DY

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I was able to log on to the Joplin website, but my posts were gone and I can't find any of the ones we posted a couple of days ago. What gives?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I was wondering the same. It seems that both threads have been removed completely. I suppose someone complained.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah it was OK to join the UN as an NGO but somehow working with the salvation army and red cross is taboo ? From what I've read in the publications is that the other religions are the ones persecuting them so if that's true I can see their not wanting to claim fellowship with them . The catholics especially .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit