I won't shave my body hair, so there!

by crankytoe 69 Replies latest social relationships

• talesin
    talesin

lmao

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Actually I was thinking the same thing aka hijacking the thread!

If I had some photos I would put a few hairy and non women to balance the discussion

• bisous
    bisous

this is getting fun!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Bis, he looks like he's leaning back with a district convention in the background.

I always wondered what went on in the back stalls

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm becoming convinced that a smooth chest is the way to go! Unless it's the washboard abs......

Dams

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Body hair is just fine if it happens to be on someone I otherwise find attractive. If women don't like your body hair, then tell them to go look somewhere else for a hairless man. I fall in love with a man, not his smoothness or his hairiness. It's the person that moves me. My sweetheart is very handsome and also very hairy. I love him. I love his hair. If a girl prefers smooth, then she shouldn't try to remodel you to meet her preferences. If she'll insist that you shave, who knows what else she's going to try to make you change. You don't need that. Be yourself and find someone who likes you that way.

• bisous
    bisous

dd: you know those actors ... they'll take an audience anyway they can get one!!

damsel: yeah, I hear ya!! I've been surfin around tryin to find some hairy cuties ... no luck so far! c'mon gals we're gonna make these hirsute JWD men feel bad...do your part!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Andy is a hairy cutie. There's a pic of him on the thread for showing pictures of your spouse. He's got a shirt on, but trust me, he's beautiful with or without a shirt.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Bis Yeah if someone opens a can of beans an actor will get there for the photo shoot

The rest of the comment??

Naaaaastyyyyy

• bisous
    bisous

dd: ??? what's naaasssttyy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit