I won't shave my body hair, so there!

by crankytoe 69 Replies latest social relationships

• bisous
    bisous

My view is ... as long as it works both ways !

If you don't mind your prospective love refusing to shave whatever body hair she wishes to keep, then she should give you the same latitude. If you DO have opinions then you should allow hers as well!

• ballistic
    ballistic

thanks bisous, you restored my faith in woman-kind (I'm such a sucker)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I love a hairy chest. Never been with a guy who had a hairy back so don't know if I like it or not. LOL My neighbors son has a hairy back though and I told him just today that at least he doesn't have to worry about being cold in the winter.

• JH
    JH

I wonder if a brother can get disfellowshit if he shaves the natural hair on his body.....(other than the face)

Would Jesus have done that reasoning.....

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Oh no don't bring up beards again!!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Wildhorses, I'm not sure how to feel about me growing a hairy back. It's only a recent developement. It's not as scary as when I found hair grows out of one's nose. Those things get abolished immediately.

Maybe a girl could cuddle up to your back if she gets cold. There's got to be some benefit in it.

• bisous
    bisous

pahhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~ what's a few shoulder hairs between friends??

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

cold? what's that? is that what happens to people with balding bodies? lol

Thanks for the warning shera!

hmm, what's the Society's take on body hair? They're already frowning at my beard, when they find out about the rest of my fuzz they might order an exorcism!

oh it gets cornier than that ladies and gents!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ballistic, IMO if you are born that way then just let it be. If someone else doesn't like it then that is their problem not yours. Not sure about the nose hair though. Things could dangle form those. eeeeeewwwwwwwww

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

aw! you guys beat me to it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit