I won't shave my body hair, so there!

by crankytoe 69 Replies latest social relationships

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

yikes, looking like my worst fears are being confirmed

alright, I'll nair-itize the shoulder fuzz, gonna keep my chest hair though,

don the tank top and see what happens,

nice way of looking at it JH!

rebel8, hope I didn't come across as defensive, figured I left myself open with this thread for a few jabs

consider yourself lucky ballistic!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Oh! I think I dated that guy a few years ago.

The shoulder hair was a turn off.
    But not as big a turn off as learning he was also married at the time.

-Aude.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Elsewhere! How did you find me?!

LOL!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

A lot of body hair turns me off. I will pay for him to get a waxing. If he doesn't I won't let the door hit me in the ass when I leave.

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Fair enough ; )

• ballistic
    ballistic
    A lot of body hair turns me off. I will pay for him to get a waxing. If he doesn't I won't let the door hit me in the ass when I leave.

It's amazing how shallow people are isn't it. I understand because I place too much emphasis on physical charcteristics also. It's just a bit shocking you saying it like that.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I'm amazed by the comments of women here!!

I have had lovers of differing body shapes and degrees of hair. I didn't do a folicle check before getting attracted to them. I found much bigger turn ons and offs in their attitudes and opinions. I actually have had to clear a lot of womens negative attitudes about their own bodies before they could truly open up.

I enjoy the difference in body hair styles! .Have'nt needed the clippers yet! Well....

From a non hairy male

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

lol! I wanted honest answers and that's what I got!

if the ladies are gonna snub me, I'd rather it be over something I can easily fix,

• shera
    shera

Some extra body hair doesn't bother me,my man is getting some extra hair as he gets older,and it doesn't bother me at all.Look for someone who doesn't mind the hair and the women who don't like it,they can look the other way.

If you get rid of your fuzz,do it for you.

• shera
    shera

YES and don't shave it! It will grow in worse!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit