Serena speaking for the Red Cross?

by Fatfreek 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Speaking of Serena's fashion, does someone have the link to her ...well ... ah .... "interesting" clothing photos ???

Thanks in advance.

Rub a Dub

• Atlantis
  • Honesty
    Honesty
    Serena, in a simple plea, asking the viewers to make their contribution to the American Red Cross toward the Katrina tragedy. Good for you, Serena. No mention of the "World Wide Work".

Would you mention the 'World Wide Work' after listening to the following directions from the Faithful Slave?

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4zk5x/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/watchtower-relief-effort.mp3

She made a wise choice by choosing the Red Cross.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Only the mother is a baptized JW. The father was never involved.

I can well accept that point from Blondie. It is my guess that they may have stated that they are witnesses to the media but in fact have only a mental belief that they are . I cannot imagine that they actually witness . I remember meeting some ordinary people in the ministry that spoke enthusiasticly to us as though they were witnesses, but we had never seen them at the KH . They just retained the ideas in their head and somehow thought that they were still "in"

If they were ever active they must have faded long ago or been d/a'd . There would be plenty of grounds

• rebel8
    rebel8

The media is reporting that Prince is doing a benefit for the Red Cross.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit