We Have Wonderful People Here

by Sparkplug 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I left at 14. Worked two jobs. Did schoolwork thru the mail. Rode my bike to both jobs and still tried to go to meetings and keep up time with my pioneer sisters. They let me live with them, but I had to pay a third of everything. That did not last too long. At almost 17 I convinced someone to let me an apartment. Where I sat on my off hours in the dark so I would not run up the electric bill.

(((((Decki))))) I knew you were a tough cookie the moment I met you. Now I know why. We need to talk sometime. I imagine we'd both have some interesting stories to share. Maybe over dinner and a bottle of wine (or six-pack)?

Why am I saying this on the board? You're like a mile down the street. LMAO! Come over now if you want. I lost your number on my cell phone call log or I'd call you.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

DONT CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA... LMAO at Billy. Silly, I am on the street near your home every morning. My kids go to school right near your home.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Wow I never saw this before - its brought tears to my eyes (not the first time today). Thank you thank you MisA for posting the link.

Sparky/Sixofnine - you guys are awesome! I sooo want to be part of your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit