Even the cops are looting in New Orleans

by pr_capone 37 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

It's a safe bet that those officers, if they were truly officers, will be disciplined by the time this is over. ;

Maybe JFK should be "disciplined" for bombing Cuba.

Maybe Marine Lt Col Oliver North sould be "disciplined" fort dealing weapons to Iran.

Maybe Clinton should be "disciplined" for not arresting Osama Bin Laden when he was advised to.

Forget the UN. The US occupation helped itself to $8.8 bn of mostly Iraqi money in just 14 months.

All these were done with the OFFICIAL mask on. Wanna dig a bit further? ; Get my drift?

Wow, way to redirect! When you have anything pertinent to add, you are more than welcome to do so.

• Gerard
    Gerard

This morality lecture is really funny, specially from the nation who brought us the Bay of Pigs fiasco and non-sexual blow-jobs.

By the way, I already sent $100 to the American Red Cross. What have YOU done for YOUR people?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Valis said:

The good people will outshine the bad in this situation,

Yes I am ashamed at the way some in NewOrleans are acting, but they are not the majority , and I agree with the above statement.

I have already heard so many heartening stories of selfless humanity.

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate
    By the way, I already sent $100 to the American Red Cross. What have YOU done for YOUR people?

Since you haven't answered what high and mighty country your from. I'll take this statement with a grain of shit salt.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Since you haven't answered what high and mighty country your from. I'll take this statement with a grain of shit salt.

If you think that will feed the victims...

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I served my country as a member of the U.S. Army. Can you say the same?

I am done with you. You are obviously afraid of telling us who you are and where you are so feel free to continue hurling stones from behind your wall you sorry coward.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Pole
    Pole

:By the way, I already sent $100 to the American Red Cross. What have YOU done for YOUR people?
    Well Gerard, I am sure they've paid many times more in federal taxes. So methinks this is not an argument. How these taxes will be spent by the govt to help US citizens affected by the hurricane can ultimately be judged by the US taxpayers and voters. From what I see on tv they're not doing the best job possible, but it's not an international issue, so I'll shut up, having said that.
    Pole

• talesin
    talesin
    Lots of people are stepping up to help in all kinds of ways and that IS the American way.

Well said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit