Even the cops are looting in New Orleans

by pr_capone 37 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Gerard - and btw... her name is not Carajo, is soledad. And by your use of it it seems like you know exactly what it means too.

Not very nice... eh?

Kansas District Overbeer

• Gerard
    Gerard

It's a safe bet that those officers, if they were truly officers, will be disciplined by the time this is over.

Maybe JFK should be "disciplined" for bombing Cuba.

Maybe Marine Lt Col Oliver North sould be "disciplined" fort dealing weapons to Iran.

Maybe Clinton should be "disciplined" for not arresting Osama Bin Laden when he was advised to.

Forget the UN. The US occupation helped itself to $8.8 bn of mostly Iraqi money in just 14 months.

All these were done with the OFFICIAL mask on. Wanna dig a bit further? Get my drift?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

YA know... feel free to completely ignore our reply to your original post.

I'm sure your country is guilty of many things that we can point out and thrash them about.

Gotta love the anonymity of the internet.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis
    All these were done with the OFFICIAL mask on. Wanna dig a bit further? Get my drift?

I don't think anyone is interested in your judgemental self righteous nonsense ....Keep running your mouth...if you don't live in the states and make no contribution to our welfare then you have no right to criticize how we take care of this disaster. Lots of people are stepping up to help in all kinds of ways and that IS the American way. If you want to discuss politics then go right ahead but do not suck off this disaster to justify your own political ranting.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I think it is unfair to judge someone that has not had proper food or drink for days. I don't know how I would react in a similar situation so I will hold back my judgement on those people. However I can't understand the mob mentality that has taken over some people. I am sure it is only a small minority that are acting this way but that type of behaviour should not be tolerated.

Will

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hehehe..... I just knew you would hop in here given enough time.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Gerard
    Gerard
    In your country, do your police officers represent your country, justice, freedom, and democracy?
    So what you are telling me Gerard, is that in your contry... wherever that may be, there are no corrupt police officers?!?!?! If so... that is AMAZING.

BTW, what grand country are you from that your police officers are the equivalent to angels on earth?

Kansas District Overbeer

In my country the police officers must have one or two more neurons than in yours because they do not shamelesly LOOT on broad daylight before the TV cameras.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

ARE YOU STUPID??!?!?!!

The question that you quoted was not... Are your cops more intelligent than ours?

The question was.... Do you really believe that in your country there are NO corrupt police officers? Or even govt officials for that matter?!?!?

If you dont, then you are seriously deluded.

And btw, again... what is this GRAND country that you hail from? I might want to move there if there really is no corruption going on over there!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate
    In my country the police officers must have one or two more neurons than in yours because they do not shamelesly LOOT on broad daylight before the TV cameras

Nope they probably do it under the cover of darkness. That makes it better.... HAHA

Still didn't answer what country your from. Must be Shitlandia.

• Valis
    Valis

So now we're going to get into a pissing contest about who's cops are better? What a joke. How about the five officers on the university campus who stayed for 5 days and nights trying to secure the area for relief efforts? Dealing with looters and some 3000 students by themselves. The good people will outshine the bad in this situation, but somehow I doubt that helps your rant very much . As well, I would be interested in where you got your degree in human behavior to say what anyone would do under such circumstances.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit