Even the cops are looting in New Orleans

by pr_capone 37 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Exactly my thoughts Big Tex.

Blues Brother.... what exactly do you find so offensive about my post that makes you wish you were a mod? The use of my profanity?

If you were to look through my post history, you will find that I have NEVER directly cursed at someone until today. His comments are the ones that should be deleted. If his are, then I will ammend mine as well.

I am SICK and TIRED of being lumped in with the negative mass here in the US simply because I am American. His comments were absolutly uncalled for. My reply to Gerrard emote exactly what I think of him.

Kansas District Overbeer

p.s and now back to your regularly scheduled topic

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes
    But for these officers to so brazenly rip off clothes, shoes and anything else you can lay your hands on is shocking

I dont fault people even looting for clothes. But I know what you mean if they are walking out with tons of clothes or shoes just because they are name brands , expensive things they can't use.

There were a few young black guys that got stopped on camera and they cops tried to take the shoes they took, and they showed their feet....pulling them out of the water........they had NO shoes on at all. Seems like they really did need those shoes.

If the officers are looting.......even if it is for necessary things, how in the world are they going to have a zero tolerance on all looting policy and condemn others for doing it too?

• Dimples
    Dimples

It was shocking to see the police just walking around the store shopping looting like it was nothing. Nothing surprises me anymore. How sad! Doesn't that just make you angry?

DIMPLES

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Blues Brother.... what exactly do you find so offensive about my post that makes you wish you were a mod? The use of my profanity

Had pr not posted that I sure would have.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I had no problem with them taking things they needed to survive but what does a person need with a ride-a-mower when they are under 6 feet of water?

Will

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL Will.......maybe they are finally planning ahead for next spring when the grass grows back.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Had pr not posted that I sure would have.

Well.... If during a National emergency looting cops is not shameful, then what is?

Calling refugees to gather at the stadium and not bring them water for 5 days must be a very respectful American tradition I am unaware of.

Face it, natives in Sri Lanka were behaved in a more dignified manner.

pr & Soledad, The world is watching, smile for the cameras and keep showing the American qualities this whole Planet has learned to "appreciate" from you.

Gerry

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

In your country, do your police officers represent your country, justice, freedom, and democracy?

So what you are telling me Gerard, is that in your contry... wherever that may be, there are no corrupt police officers?!?!?! If so... that is AMAZING.

BTW, what grand country are you from that your police officers are the equivalent to angels on earth?

Kansas District Overbeer

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Ok, play nice kids.

You don't want Hillary_step to come in and bust all our asses do ya?

HA!! Looting cops are funny. As long as its non violent, who cares. Its a perversion of justice, but at least everyone is even...

• daystar
    daystar
    I rest my case.

... on your apparently overly aggrandized sense of self-righteousness.

If these well identified uniformed POLICE OFFICERS represent America, Justice, Freedom and Democracy, I gladly spit on both.

And they do not, any more than your attitude represents the whole of your country.

It's a safe bet that those officers, if they were truly officers, will be disciplined by the time this is over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit