The Time Of The End: Could It Be Upon Us?

by jayhawk1 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Hi Jayhawk. I'm not entirely fearless, by any means. I've been through many struggles, and the struggles are not near an end. I'm in danger of losing my house. So far this year I have worked to earn $4200.00 when I'm used to making 40-45K a year. I drive a gas-guzzling 1976 Buick my brother was nice enough to give to me when my nice car blew up. I have extreme difficulty cooking and cleaning and feel guilt when I rely on others. Since I was 12 I've always been able to make my own money and have supported myself since I prepared to get married at age 18. But far more people have had and do have it worse, far worse, than I do. I firmly believe human beings will find solutions to our problems, no matter how painful at first the experience may be to individuals at first. If worse comes to worse I have friends or family that could take me in. I'll just need to be heavily medicated, that's all. But ya know what, I'm OK with that. At least I'm darn sure the world will still be here when I'm gone. As JanH used to say, there's a better chance of a 100 ft. Sumerian marshmallow man destroying my world than some ancient semitic tribal war god.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

If it is
    (and there is some evidence:
    1/ Jews returned to Jerusalem
    2/ Wall around Jerusalem being built
    3/ Gospel has been preached worldwide.)
    then we will be in for a hard time.
    If it isn't we get our very own ticking clock of time on this earth. One way or another we'll either see our maker or cease to exist(a far scarier thought to me than any end times scenario.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit