• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Vegas style!

• Legolas
  • googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

mit 66 jahren, da fängt das leben an
    mit 66 jahren, da hat man spass daran

life starts when you are 66, so have a happy birthday.

• hubert
    hubert

Happy Birthday, Mulan, and welcome to the club.

I'm four up on ya.

As long as you stay healthy, you can be as old as you want to.

(Does that make any sense)? Must be my age.

Hubert

• willyloman
    willyloman

Mulan: Happy Birthday and relax, 60 is the new 40.

If you're not too old to party for four days, we'll be in Vegas on Thursday. Let us know if you're still alive.

My daughter's flying in to celebrate her birthday and since we missed so many of those during our dub years, we are really excited about it.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Mulan, I just hope I can reach the age of 50, all the drugs, booze and sex thing has a way of catching up with my less than to do generation, but here's to you and one more go round.

Don't worry about snacking, theyre only 1 calorie a peice. Better than the Snack Fairy; not even 100 calories

• Mulan
    Mulan
    You don't look it either so wear it proud and enjoy the shocked looks when you tell people your age....just don't be one of those people who goes around telling everyone they are 60 for the shock value like Grandma .

I know. If I do that, it's usually an accident and I'm not fishing for a compliment. They are nice to get though. I have a T shirt I've had since I turned 50 (about being "over the hill") and I get lots of comments about that and when I tell them I got it when I turned 50, I get lots of shocked looks and comments like "right, as though you are over 50". Fun!!

It's also nice when I ask for the Senior discounts and have to show my ID.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Bummer you are going to Vegas.

Aw shucks. Am I missing my party? You can give me one when we get back. Hahhahaha.

• talesin
    talesin

Happy Special Day, Mulan!

Sherry beat me to the punch with the purple thing (but I know it's one of her favorite poems too). :D

It seems to me, that as we age, we gain much more than we lose (unless the health problems are severe), and the 60s will be an amazing decade for you, I am sure. You are one strong womyn, and I would say, tho I don't know you well, someone who will never 'grow old'. Gloria Steinem wrote a wonderful essay "On Turning 60"; if you haven't already, give it a read (it's in her book "Revolution From Within").

Keep on truckin', gurl!

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit