one week from today

by Mulan 34 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

PS,,, you are not quite old enough to be my mom (i'm 47), but I wish my mom was more like you.

t

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    life starts when you are 66, so have a happy birthday.

When you can collect Social Security!

Congradudolences Mulan! And a Happy Happy Birthday!

• Princess
    Princess
    Bummer you are going to Vegas.

Aw shucks. Am I missing my party? You can give me one when we get back. Hahhahaha.

I believe the party is in Vegas.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I believe the party is in Vegas.

Hmmmm. We have tickets to see The Platters, The Coasters and The Drifters that night (the 7th). That ages me, doesn't it? I would love to have gone to see Celine Dionne, but those tickets are close to $200 each (makes me angry that her show is so expensive). The other show was about $45 each. Much better.

• Es
    Es

Happy Bday hun have an awesome time in Las Vegas. Your only as old as you feel es

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'll be joinin' ya 4 mos. after that, Mulan. And since I'm at risk of "premature articulation," I'll save the "congrats" for yer big day...heh

Hugs,

Frannie

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday Dear Mulan! Happy Birthday to Youuuu! And many more returns!

. Remember now, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Enjoy yourself and family. Enjoy those Golden Oldies!

Blueblades and Family. ( WIFE and HUBBY in their SIXTIES! )

• Englishman
    Englishman

Happy Birthday, Marilyn.

Oh..always remember..you're only as old as the man you feel..

Englishman.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mike, you dirty old man, you! I can just picture you saying that too.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Way to go Mulan! I'm with prophecor on this one. Anything past 50 is gravy for me, all things considered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit