Check These Hotties! The 2006 Governing Body Calendar!

by Ingenuous 34 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

Now that is a calender to throw darts at. I need one for my game rooms. Hours and hours of fun.

• Carmel
    Carmel

stillanex, save your $20! Your ribs look plenty "prime" already!

CAVEMAN

• Es
    Es

heheheh GBL i thought the same thing get them naked and posing and then take the shots for the calender maybe more people would buy it......or maybe not es

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

2006 CALENDAR CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL
    This brand new 2006 calendar depicts the life and career of Charles Taze Russell in photographs. Among the many pictures in this calendar are photographs of he and his wife together and also one of his burial coffin. Also included are rare and hard to find pictures of Charles Taze Russell. Printed: 26 pages, 11 x 8.5 in., Coil-bound, 100# white interior paper, full-color (CMYK) interior ink, 100# white exterior paper, full-color (CMYK) exterior Publisher: Infinity Publishers New York License: Standard Copyright License Copyright Year: © 2005 Infinity Publishers New York Language: English Edition: First Edition

OUR PRICE: $20.00

Wow - they're also selling a Russell one - now I'm spoilt for choice. AND there's a COFFIN pic on this one...

• carla
    carla

Maybe someone should produce an apostate calendar. Pictures could include Russell's grave, some of the offensive political cartoons from the early wt's, and in each day could be a little blurb of 'new light' changes or some of the more ridiculous old beliefs, aluminum from satan, steam engine prophecy, medical quackery, false prophecies, etc.... Now I would buy one of those! carla

• rebel8
    rebel8

That is actually an awesome idea, carla, and I'm going to look into doing that!!! What a great idea!

As to the GB calendar, I find it totally hilarious and rude at the same time. Not that these false prophets don't deserve it, but IMHO it's not terribly polite. But then again, if that's the worst they're gonna get for destroying millions of lives, then it's not even close to being mean enough.

• Room 215
    Room 215

How long before the Theonazis in Patterson come down hard on these guys?

• Mary
    Mary

Geeze, I wonder if Hugh Hefner will be inviting them to the Playboy Mansion for a photo shoot in the near future.......

• lawrence
    lawrence

Mary-

Hugh still has a bit more class than that. Think about it, Hugh was always Hugh, these men (G.B.) have been liars, thieves, fakes, and murderers from day one.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    How long before the Theonazis in Patterson come down hard on these guys?

Seriously, this calendar is such a bad idea unless this person wants to get into legal trouble.

First, does the producer of the calendar actually own the photos? The answer is probably no....so then using them to produce a work for sale is stealing. And even if he physically owns the photos, does he have signed releases from the subjects allowing him to use their photos in this manner? Again, probably no.

Goodbye, Patterson or wherever you are. Hello, lawsuit and jail time.

If you're out there lurking ebay guy, your anger is understandable but why do you want to act it out in a manner that's going to hurt you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit