Check These Hotties! The 2006 Governing Body Calendar!

by Ingenuous 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

I can't help but wonder if the JW have been taking hits because 99% of the witness had no idea who was on the Governing Body. Basically it is pretty important if they are going to follow the dictates of these men isn't it. I remember asking a JW who came to my door who are the leaders of your religion. Of course she said Jesus is the leader, then I said no down further down the rung on the ladder? She had no idea. I suggested she needed to learn more about the men who are taking the lead in directing the followers. All the time I was a witness for 30 years I could not name more than one or two of the so called faithful & Discreet slave class, yet I was willing to die for their understanding of the bible.

Ruth

• nilfun
    nilfun

Item has ended

• rocky220
    rocky220

Sorry, but I'll stick with my sexy firemen....................rocky220

• Preston
    Preston

Wow,

I've never seen a calendar that...shriveled before

- Preston

• Nellie
    Nellie

ROTFLMAO!

This reminded me of when I was a kid. I was told it was important to know the name of the President of the Society because that would be used as a code-word during the Great Tribulation! LOL

Now, along with learning all 66 books of the bible in order, you too can teach your children the names of the members of the GB! I wonder if the captions on the page give any inside info about them, the men? Where they were born, how long they've been in, etc? Probably not.

Absolutely ridiculous!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit