U.S. Branch Letter in September KM

by TheListener 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    one older sister said: "This tour was awe-inspiring! I have so much to tell the brothers back home. If Jehovah is willing I plan to come back every year."

Oh the poor thing. If that's as exciting as life gets I feel sorry for her. Imagine saving up for a holiday each year and going there... I can think of better places to go.

• observador
    observador
    GET A LIFE OLD LADY!

Katie, thanks for the good laugh.

Observador.

• steve2
    steve2

It's so heartening to know that, despite the number of new "circuits" in the US, the real buzz about growth comes from countries outside the United States itself. Thrilling! Awe-inspiring.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Then you go to a District convention and see Hispanic men speaking about the Bible, being applauded by 10,000+ people. Where else in this country are you going to see something like that happen? From that point on, you're sold.

Excellent summary. And no one is going to tell me that the Society doesn't realize how effective this is, how to be sneaky and trap these vunerable people.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    one older sister said: "This tour was awe-inspiring, I have so much to tell the brothers back home. If Jehovah is willing I plan to come back every year."

I wonder if this is even true. They never gave a name and if she was going to tell everyone, she wouldn't have cared if they used her name.I think they print what ever they want to make it look like it is so. Nothing but Apostates running that organization and you would think by now most would know it.That is the WORSE organization on this earth. Their own literature proves they are nothing but liars and hypocrites.I feel for people who are sincere and believe them. Maybe after a few more of their lies, they will see the need to get out.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Also, they quote an older sister, whos has likely waiting for Armageddon for a long time. I would think preparations, building, and post-Armageddon readiness for would get her exicted, not new printing facilities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit