U.S. Branch Letter in September KM

by TheListener 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheListener
    TheListener

September KM, page 1 - U.S. Branch Letter

Dear Kingdom Publishers:

With the start of the new service year, there are 9 new circuits in the United States branch territory, making a total of 41 new circuits in the last five years. Of these, 22 are Spanish, 11 are English, and 8 are other languages. The United States branch territory now comprises 580 circuits and 45 districts.

Oustanding work is being done to spread the good news in Bermuda and the Turks and Caicos islands, which are part of the United States branch territory. The 679 publishers serving on these islands conduct an average of 536 Bible studies each month, and their Memorial attendance of 1,385 was more than twice the number of publishers.

At Wallkill, visitors have been coming in record numbers to see the completed printery addition. After visiting for the first time, one older sister said: "This tour was awe-inspiring! I have so much to tell the brothers back home. If Jehovah is willing I plan to come back every year."

The printery expansion and other Bethel construction projects were accomplished, thanks to the help of more than 1,500 Regional Building Committee volunteers. A brother overseeing the construction work stated: "The willingness of those invited has been encouraging, and their experience has been a tremendous asset. We sincerely appreciate their help."

We would also like to express our gratitude to the many thousands of brothers and sisters who came from 45 states to assist those whose homes were damaged or destroyed by the hurricanes that struck Florida. How privileged we are to be a part of a loving Christian brotherhood! - 1 Pet. 2:17.

All this zealous activity in advancing Kingdom interests is commendable! Your generous financial support of the work is also very much appreciated. (Prov. 3:9,10) May Jehovah continue to bless our united efforts to "serve for the praise of his glory." -Eph. 1:12

Your brothers,

U.S. Branch Office

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Mistakenly they're seduced by the "big is better" doggerel.

They forget that the christian isn't called upon to be great but to be holy.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

What are the scriptures where the Jewish people brag about their temple in Jesus' day?

-ithinkisee

• minimus
    minimus

I see a little horn tooting here. From this report---the growth of the "loving Christian brotherhood" is outstanding!

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    At Wallkill, visitors have been coming in record numbers to see the completed printery addition.

Ooooooooohhhhh......Aaaaaaahhhhhh.....

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Your generous financial support of the work is also very much appreciated.

I'm sure it is.

Nina

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    What are the scriptures where the Jewish people brag about their temple in Jesus' day?

and which Jesus condemned.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    one older sister said: "This tour was awe-inspiring! I have so much to tell the brothers back home. If Jehovah is willing I plan to come back every year."

I wonder if she visits the factories back home?

GET A LIFE OLD LADY!

• integ
    integ

Truth will prevail. I believe we are on the cusp of a major witness exodus. I feel it is only a matter of time....and it is my hope that it will be a short one. I just have a good vibe about this.

Integ.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The first Circuit Assembly I attended had over 3,000 attendees. The last Circuit Assembly I attended had just a little over 1800 attendees. The first District Assembly I attended had over 13,000 attendees. The last District Assembly I attended had about 3500 attendees. The reason I was given for the difference is that the circuits and districts were smaller because of the huge increases in the brotherhood. I bought it until I started looking at the yearly Service Reports and wondered why no real increases in da numbers of active JW's. Then it hit more.... more Circuit Assemblies equals a larger deficit for each one when the Accounts Servant reads the 'Do not bypass the contribution box' report during the assembly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit