Possibly loosing everything...

by Bryan 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

((((Bryan)))) Let's hope a miracle happens.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

At least you and your family are safe. Things can be replaced.

Chris

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Thank the gods you got out yesterday. Like Chris said, things can be replaced. New Orleans will survive. It always has...

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Good luck Bryan.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'm so glad you got out early and are safe. I know you are watching the weather channel right now. This is so very bad. I'm so sorry for all involved. HL

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( Bryan ))) My thoughts are with you and everyone else involved with Katrina. I see it's not a Cat 5. Florida was "lucky".

We are buying a house in Hilo, HI. The Hurricane Insurance, required by the mortgage company is over 1/2 of our total premium! The agent said it went up 200% in the last two years because of the hurricanes in FLA.ds

Be safe. Bryan, I'm glad you are smart and got out early.

• Mary
    Mary

Good luck Brian......I've been watching this on CNN.........looks pretty wicked............

How much is it to get hurricane insurance in the Southern States?? I've heard before that it's astronomically expensive----like 10% of the value of your house.

When a hurricane strikes, doesn't the U.S. Federal Government give money to help people rebuild their homes?

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Keep us updated on your situation, Bryan...Here's hoping the best!

~Merry

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Bryan......To you and your darling family, let's hope that this will downgrade in it's intensity before it makes landfall. As long as you are all safe and together (didn't you fly to Houston yesterday?) then that's all that really counts for today!

May you all come through this with as little bad news as possible.

hugs,

Annie

• Bryan
    Bryan

We live on the second floor of an apartment. Not in our wildest dreams did we think we would need flood insurance. It looks now like our roof may be covered in water.

Bryan & fam... safe in Houston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit