Possibly loosing everything...

by Bryan 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Looks like it may happen. If the storm keeps on track they expect all levies to fail and the city will be 20+ feet under water. At least my books were not delivered yet!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Bryan!

Take care of you and yours. Be safe and I'm sorry for your troubles. Remember, the only thing that really matters is your life.

Let us know how you are!

Good Luck to you

Gill

• Ellie
    Ellie

Oh thats awful, good luck with it, I hope you will be alright.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I know the feeling... I used to live on the coast in Port Arthur TX.

I have to admit that I wish it would come ashore in South Texas so that the remnants will pass over Dallas and give us some nice cool weather and a bit of rain. It is so friggin hot here and hurricanes are great for dropping the temperature (so long as you are far inland and will not take the full force of the hurricane).

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Bryan! Gill is right, the only thing important is to survive........you and yours...........the rest can be resupplied later.............I promise, you can come stay with me and my BF if you need to........the only problem is we live in CT!!!

Hugs,

Terri

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You guys just be safe and get out of there. We're all hoping for the best for you.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you. Just be safe. Are you leaving the city. Let us know how you are when you can!

shelley

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Not to be a smartass, but use the next hour to take out insurance on EVRYTHING you own.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Not to be a smartass, but use the next hour to take out insurance on EVRYTHING you own.

The insurance companies already thought of that... any insurance you buy in the south that is hurricane related does not take effect until after a few weeks.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Really? Well, then, I suggest a yard sale.

Either way, best of luck to you. And I want my book autographed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit