Americans, would you buy a car this small to save on gas?

by Elsewhere 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich

At 6'4" and 300 lbs., I don't think this would be a Smart car "ForMe".

• Gerard
    Gerard

To drive 3 miles to work, yes.

60 miles per gallon of gas.

Hell! That's better than the most efficient hybrid car!

• hubert
    hubert

Does it come with a putty knife?

In case you have an accident....to scrape your a$$ off whatever you hit?

Hubert

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

I would love a car that gets that good of gas mileage, but I'm 6'3 there is no way I could fit into that car. I barely can get comfortable in my corolla.

• Valis
    Valis

I bet it would not be a big deal to adjust the seat for taller people. I would love a small vehicle like that for scooting to and from work on really cold days. Even parking lots could give you a break for not taking up so much space...I got the parking lot I use do that for my bike..

• freedom96
    freedom96

I saw one of these cars just a few days ago in Hollywood. I sure would not want to get hit by anything while inside that car!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have to admit... I'm tempted.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

At 6'4" and 300 lbs., I don't think this would be a Smart car "ForMe". Actually that is not a roblem.
    If you are 6'4" or 6"2 it is pretty okay, and comfortable. The chairs and rooms feels bigger and more confortable then a corolla also. The only problem, it is overpriced (this model)

• thom
    thom

My Corolla is enough of a risk of getting killed. Tiny cars are great if most everyone is driving them, but I don't think I'd be too safe, at least in this part of the U.S. Too many big vehicles, and people drive very fast and foolish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit