HELLO need advice for college

by tsunami_rid3r 71 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

topic changed to stem cell research

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

and it does pertain to human rights right? i just ate 3 quarters of a large cheese pizza at 10 pm tonight, is this good or bad? i ran this morning and lifted weights a few hours ago. i got a great plan to get all work done. college will be easy. and i meet a lot of girls, damn. it feels stupid being a virgin. and with that new movie 40 year old virgin. but nope, i'll just chill for now and just meet and wait.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

tsu,

it feels stupid being a virgin.

dude, have you ever masturbated before? yes? then you're not a virgin. hell, i've never had sex with another guy before, but i don't go around feeling stupid because i'm a gay-virgin.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

just a minute ago. so you want to be fuck buddies? im game.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i think i got college down now. i'm caught up in everything and my schedule is set class and study on weekdays. party on the weekends. well i only have one 1:50pm class on friday, so party on thursday nights too.

i took my first geology lab quiz today. easy crap. my notes look so beautiful too. right now i'm just organizing all the email adds i got. i'm thinking of organizing a group on facebook. hmm. think thatll be effective for study groups and hooking up with girls in my classes?

when i went back home over the weekend to go to my friend's bday party, his cousin was there. she was one of the girl's i asked to go to prom with but she shyed away because i asked her at the lunch table. she seems cool with me though. she's a junior this year, and i think i'll ask her if i could take her to prom. what do yall think? yeah its early.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

also you mentioned i'm not ready for a relationship. that's depressing as hell, why would you say that? you say it like i'm gonna be lonely forever.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Tsunami,

As much posting as you do its a wonder you have time for everything else! I think all the repression you've experienced in the borg has caused you to want everything you CAN have NOW. Its not a good idea for anyone to spread themselves too thin. There will be a crash. Slow down or at least accept that you will eventually crash. The idea is to avoid CRASHING and BURNING.

Ok, I"m older and my perspective is one of watching and waiting, but that doesn't mean you can't use your head too. You are chasing. Why not do what you have to and let things come to you?

Keep the books in front of you and get your neccessary business done first if you can.

Glad you're in school. My semester at the Uni started too. Lots of homework.

You seem like a nice looking young man, (according to your picture) let your personality attract people. Be yourself and enjoy it.

W.Once

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    topic changed to stem cell research

LOL - hope I didn't scare you off with my suggestions. I tend to inhale books.

All you really need to do, I think, is google "stem cell research" + "religious issues," read, and talk back to the articles you find. And of course cite where you found everything.

GentlyFeral

• damselfly
    damselfly
    also you mentioned i'm not ready for a relationship. that's depressing as hell, why would you say that? you say it like i'm gonna be lonely forever.

No no that's not what I meant!! I meant that because you have just moved and are starting college for the first time that you have a lot going on in your life right now. ( and leaving the JW's as well ) Casual dating is fine and easy but a relationship takes a lot of time and emotional energy. I worry that you will try to do too much too soon and not be able to handle it.

That was all I meant by that comment. Of course you're not going to be lonely forever.

Dams

Pm me if you have a question about my replies, I'm not going to be as active on here as I once was, so I might miss your threads.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Tsunami.

Of course you won't be on your own forever. But its best not to force these things. Make yourself available get out there and meet people by all means. But just let things take their natural course.

By the way good talking to you yesterday...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit