HELLO need advice for college

by tsunami_rid3r 71 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, first of all it's a Saturday afternoon ... what are you doing geeking out on your computer? Isn't it FROSH WEEK? Or don't you have that in Texas?

All the students here are flooding the downtown, exploring the campus, hanging out at the SUB, etc. You're a freshman, get out and meet people.

t

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

im doin laundary, i left the laundary room b/c it was boring empty. hope my clothes dont get stolen, but its locked anyway.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i now have pink socks. i think its cool. anyway im oopen to suggestions on how to pass the time. i was planning on going to this bbq for asian people later. then tonight im taking 5 girls to a frat party.

• ballistic
    ballistic

My chinos went pink in the wash but I didn't realise because I'm partially colour blind.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

a friend told me i have 4 years to party. on another note, funny this was a nightmare, i dreamed i had unprotected sex. i woke up scared shitless wondering if it was real.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

first day of class!!! any tips? should i dress to impress? i have book study tonight anyway. should i carry my laptop in my pack just in case?

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

whats the best unawkard way to get classmates numbers for help?

• Valis
    Valis

Mayeb you could ask everyone in the class if they would be interested in an email study group..that way you get more possible help from different angles

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

today went well..an email study group huh.. maybe i could print out a paper and pass it around for each class?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

tsu,

You're a cutie! I had such a hard time when I was your age. I didn't ask questions because I thought I'd look dumb. But I think it's cool that you come here for guidance. It's better than going home to JW parents to get it.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit