HELLO need advice for college

by tsunami_rid3r 71 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

should i just go to a coed hall laundromat just in case i need help? lol.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

"should i just go to a coed hall laundromat just in case i need help? lol." What are you trying to say here? God I hope there are some guys who know how to do their own laundry!

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i dont know any JWs that are in the same boat as me.

• Valis
    Valis
    dont know any JWs that are in the same boat as me.

well that is a good thing...Advice about parties and schoolwork? Eh work hard on schol stuff and play hard the rest of the time. BTW you might want to go here for scholarship opportunities as well. Best of luck and have a great time in school man!

• damselfly
    damselfly

All the teens in your old hall believe in it? I'm grateful that 50% in my old hall thought it was bogus.

The last time my boyfriend and I did laundry there was a chick there that would fold her thongs veeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy slowly while gazing at him. I nearly choked I was laughing so hard. Go to the laundrymat! Maybe she will be there!!

Dams

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i'll go to the girls hall laundromat

• lawrence
    lawrence

Tsu-

Advice: don't drink too much at all these functions. Lots of water, lots of juice, get rest, enjoy your youth.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i dont need alcohol to have fun.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

looking at this forum, i have many posts of the same stuff. lol. ok this is the offical help me through college and life thread.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

IS it cool to stuff girls in my truck that only sits 3?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit