GOOD NEWSletter on JWD

by pennycandy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

its big news to me, but I don't write the newsletter.

The technique i was demonstrating is called the Shotgun. If you throw enough stuff out there, some of it will hit.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I brought corn today for lunch. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Poppers, your avatar is making me dizzy!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hubby came down with a headache on study night and we watched the movie CRASH instead. I thought it would be a two hour car chase....not. I didn't think they made deep, complex, thinker's movies anymore! I highly recommend it.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I bought guitar sheet music for Classical Gas recently, and for The Boxer (Simon & Garfunkel). I'm having a good time learning them.

Unfortunately I have nothing "goodnewsworthy" to add, but I'd like to comment on Bebu's post.

We seem to share the same music tastes, cuz I love both of those songs! "Classical Gas" has some of the most amazing chord progressions! I wish I could hear how you're doing with it!

I was and am a huge S&G fan too!

hugs,

Annie

• bebu
    bebu

Sunspot, I'm gaining speed with The Boxer... but I'm trying to figure out why the sheet music for Classical Gas seems too simple. It's not an arrangement, so perhaps players are meant to combine the standard notation with the chords given (I'm new to reading combined standard/tablature sheet music), to sound more full?

Oh, I also bought Stairway to Heaven... 29 pages long!

bebu

• hubert
    hubert
    "Classical Gas" has some of the most amazing chord progressions! I wish I could hear how you're doing with it!

Bebu and Sunspot, I LOVE this instrumental !!

I play it on my "air guitar", whenever I hear it on the radio.

The ending is so awesome!

When you get it down pat, Bebu, send me a cd of it. I'd love to hear you play it.

Hubert

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

My boyfriend wants to marry me...

• damselfly
    damselfly

My boyfriend wants to marry me...

That's exciting!! Do you want to marry him? circle YES or NO

Dams

• Valis
    Valis

I entered three of my old cameras in the Collectible Competition for the State Fair of Texas this past weekend..This will be my second year

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Hopes Better Than 10th Place" class

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    That's exciting!! Do you want to marry him? circle YES or NO

Dams

Yes I do. I wouldn't be with anyone else... We are planning to start saving up then he is going to do the whole proposal thing (He wants to surprise me still he he he) and then it will be happily ever after for me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit