HOW MANY SECRET APOSTATES ARE THERE IN CONGREGATIONS?

by badboy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    I know of two who attend my hubby's congregation that don't believe it any more

J, please tell how you were able to solicit this info!?

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Definition of Apostasy from the Reasoning Book: "Apostasy is abandoning or deserting the worship and service of God, actually a rebellion against Jehovah God. Some apostates profess to know and serve God but reject teachings or requirements set out in his Word. Others claim to believe the Bible but reject Jehovah's organization."

pure rhetoric.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Count me in.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    from the Reasoning Book: "Apostasy is abandoning or deserting the worship and service of God, actually a rebellion against Jehovah God.

a rebellion against God? They (The WTBS) are full of crap. The actual definition is- "a person who has given up their religion or left a political party". They add the last bit themselves.....

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, Luther wasnt rebelling against god, but he was an apostate.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I speak to a lot of witnesses my age and i would say most are somewhat apostate. Many know the teachings are suspect, but are staying involved for family and friends.

Even many that feel they are 100% devoted have their own ideas about things. Very few people that i have spoken to believe only JW's will be saved at Armageddon.

• badboy
    badboy

tHANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR REPLIES

• badboy
    badboy

Googmagoogle,whaT IS THIS REPORT?

• blondie
    blondie

If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Googmagoogle,whaT IS THIS REPORT?

the official "secret apostate organisation" report, published yearly in the "secret apostate watchtower", available in 350 languages in 560 countries, islands and jailcells.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit