Will Prince last as a Witness?

by inquirer 20 Replies latest jw friends

• inquirer
    inquirer

Sassy --

Prince actually attends a congregation where I know some of the people.. of course I have no contact with them any more..

When he first became a witness, it sure seemed he was under the brain control... and his cd that came out then, reflected it as well..

I think he put out another one though since.. and from the way his tour was handled.. I had to wonder how long he'd be staying a witness now..

___

Inq

So tell me what is the name of the congregation he attends! :D I heard that Batdance tune he brought out recently! I like it! :) Not bad! :) But would think that is satanic these days, wouldn't he! :(

• Sassy
    Sassy

you know its funny.. but I don't remember what congregation they are assigned to. I only know the family. No one talks to me any more that is a witness.. including my mother, or I would ask her.

• steve2
    steve2

If I were deaf, I'd think Prince was a dork: Like Michael Jackson, he fits the JW mould so well, whether he's in it or not: Awkward, misfit, insecure, living in a dream world, soppy, loves his mother way too much (before she died, she expressed a desire that he return to the JWs and he did - Good boy!)), has a feathery-light voice, looks alarmed in public, only feels relaxed on stage and wears eye-liner (okay, the last point probably makes him more like a female JW).

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, it makes me sad ... Prince has always been a bit of a lost soul, and is now being preyed upon by the WTBTS. Hope it doesn't last.

Ja-rules ... there is quite a bit on the net about his JW upbringing,,, I read about it last year. Interesting.

t

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Is he Canadian! Far out! Didn't know that! I think Canada is like our New Zealand! There's zillions of New Zealanders in Australia!

Oh my GAWD I LOVE New Zealand!!!!

• Es
    Es

God i didnt know Prince was a JW when did this happen es

• upside/down
    upside/down

I heard Marilyn Manson was a brother in good standing...

It's gotta be true...I saw it on the internet.

u/d(of the just kiddin class)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

That's gotta be true! My mothers sisters friends cousins fathers brother saw him walking into a kingdumb hall the other day!

• steve2
    steve2
    That's gotta be true! My mothers sisters friends cousins fathers brother saw him walking into a kingdumb hall the other day!

All I can say is, when he yanks an Awake! out of his pocket, you'd best be advised to buy it. No - polite or otherwise - is strongly not advised.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Knock, Knock.

Door opens....

"Hello?"

"My name is Prince and I am funky!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit