OK so its 1931 - you have a loaded gun and Hitler is walking by...

by Qcmbr 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Legolas
  • katiekitten
    katiekitten

YAY legolas!

LMAO

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    That's interesting Zen - in what way could you account yourself alive because of the war?

both my parents are europeans who met in NJ after WWII and had it been otherwise, like no hitler, no war... the chances are my parents

would have stayed in europe or at least not come when they did and possibly never meet... there were quite a few displaced people who ended up in the US and elsewhere because of the war and I believe that many of their children would not have been born if they were similar mixings of peoples like my mom and dad who came from two seperate countries

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

one conspiracy theory is that Hitler was chosen to play his role, so killing him would only mean finding another to take

his place...and perhaps nothing much would change.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I would leave Hitler alive. If we didn't have Hitler to help the world see that meglomania and eugenics were immoral, we'd still have Jew bashings in New York, segregation in the South and there would be an Anglo superstate around the world opressing their colonialists.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

for those into bible prophecies, if you really believe that the jews had to return PALESTINE, no other force would have worked to gather so many from all over the world as Hitler's attempt to rid all of europe of jews

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

this is such a "loaded" question.

i don't think there is a right answer...too many variables. makes good discussion though.

is murder right for any reason? ----> a million opinions

would this murder make a difference? ----> a million more

was hitler the cause or was it germany?

if you took hitler out...would germany have replaced him with another psycho dictator who was worse?

it's the pebble in the pond effect.

might killing hitler been the trigger for the annihilation of the entire human race?

then you would be faced with: was killing 6 million worth saving 6 billion?

it's too hard to see clearly from our tiny vantage point.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

if i'd be a 1931 person, i wouldn't know much about hitler. i'd probably even like him and be a nazi, i don't know.

if i'd go back in time and know everything about it and i'd shoot him, it would be pretty much suicide. because most of the europeans now living would not live.

in case i'd shoot hitler and prevent all the bad stuff, we wouldn't even know about it now, as it never happened (even if we'd existed). so it wouldn't even (even if time travel would be possible) have a reason to go back and shoot him.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

ummm. ahhhh--what if Superman landed in Germany instead of Iowa? Would he be "Ubber-Man" and work for the Nazi's?

Time travel - time smavel............

Now that I have that off my chest....'31 ? who knew yet?.... '41? you betcha!

~Hill

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Hillbilly:

Uber Man was a sketch on Saturday Night Live when Margot Kidder (Lois Lane in the 1978 movie) hosted the show. She asked Uber Man if he could see through her clothes and Uber Man said "yes and Jimmy Olsen's too, grab him he's a Jew!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit