I'm off to the Big D!!!

by ohiocowboy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

The Rabbits have a new (to us) nest !

We've been moving and working on the new house for the last 16 days. We are hot and tired. We don't have any idea where 3/4 of our 'stuff' is because it's still packed all over the house.

But, we're happy to have that part behind us now and are starting to settle in.

I've had NO Internet for over 2 weeksand...*gasp* NO MORE DSL ! There is NO cable ! No Broadband ! I'm out-in-the-country with 24.6k DIAL-UP ! AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People cannot survive at that speed, can they ?

Ohio, have you landed yet ?

Rabbit

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am getting settled in Dallas, and the apartment is just about all set up! I have not had internet for a couple of weeks now, and am using the computer at the library until I can get mine hooked up. It seems as though I have been gone from here forever!

It has been really hot here, I mean REALLY HOT!!! Wow! A far cry from the temps in Ohio.

I have already seen Big Tex and Cruzanheart, and also Elsewhere. Some of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. I also had the pleasure of meeting Bubbamar and her partner, also very extraordinary people. I wish that I would have met them under better circumstances, as their homes were destroyed by Katrina. I hope they have a quick recovery, and hope that everyone affected by the Hurricane is safe and doing OK.

I can't wait to get my internet connection, so I can be a part of here again.

Take care everyone, and hope to be online soon!!!

Love,

CJ, (and wet sloppy kisses from his dog Chelsea!)

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

How are you liking the weather now? lol... 102. You got a pool near that apt?

• bem
    bem

Just seen this ((((cj & family)))), glad to hear you are in Dallas. I been wondering about you all, just been away from the net community for a while.

Welcome.

Dorothy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit