WT speaks out on phone sex!! LOL!

by rebel8 48 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Phone Sex was a disfellowshipping offence when I left a year ago. When the CO told us this, we were told that it was considered a practice if it was done only once and therefore, the practice became a disfellowshipping offence. There was never anything said publicly at that time so anyone doing it never knew they could be disfellowshipped for it.

• karen96
    karen96

Why is it ok for someone in Brooklyn to buy this book, read it and quote from it for the sake of research, and I couldn't do the same? What if I wanted to buy the complete commentary on Josephus? No, I was told the society's books were all I needed to read. What a crock!

Karen

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Yes, the society is right this time. It should be avoided, because the real thing is so much better.

• Es
    Es

Heheh my ex and I were caught talking intimately over the phone, somehow my folks were listening in to the conversation and boy did we get in heaps of trouble. We had to do it over the phone coz he lived in the next state 8 hours away es

• thom
    thom

GB member: What are you doing???!!!
    Writer: Uh... Uh... I... I uh, I was just researching for a new article. Yeah, a new article that I'm writing.
    GB member: A new article huh? About internet stuff? Telling the R&F more bad things about the internet?
    Writer: Yeah! That's what I'm doing. Yeah! It's coming along well.
    GB member: Oh, I see. Ok... I look forward to reading it. Oh, and please would you give me that website address for reference when I review the article? Thanks!
    Writer: No problem. Are you leaving now?

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Its a big problem. I know at least 5 or 6 sisters who lost their phone virginity to me

-Eduardo

PS: brings a whole new meaning to the terms "Call Waiting", "Speed Dialing" and "Touch Tones" not too mention "Phone a Friend" "In Network" "Out of Service" "Busy Signals" and "Party Lines"

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Or is there just a theme I'm noticing to your posts--about black stringy clothes

Damn - Im rumbled!

Es, you should have pretended you were researching for a YPA article. "but mum, weve gotta try it to see if its truly possible to get aroused, or if its all a myth. Yes, bethel asked us to do it.. Yes, you can phone them (gives them your best friends number)"

• Scott77
    Scott77

With the new upcoming Elder book, I believe this topic might be discussed for sure with new light on that. Please, how do you think the probability of it comng up?

Scott77

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Please, how do you think the probability of it comng up?

Is English your second language?

• poppers
    poppers

You can successfully expel unclean thoughts from your mind by dwelling on upright things.

Heh heh heh - dwelling on upright things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit