WT speaks out on phone sex!! LOL!

by rebel8 48 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Both telephone sex and cybersex are gaining popularity

Whenever they say something is "gaining popularity", those are code words for "it's worldly", "it's wrong", etc. Anything popular is wrong.

• minimus
    minimus

This organization is "tightening up" more than the early 80's! They are not loosening anything, friends.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

I wonder if the person at Bethel who read this book had to "relieve their arousal with masturbation".

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

No my hand is not raised!!!!!!!!

It involves talking about or listening to explicit erotic matters on the phone.*
    *first 3 minutes are free, after that only $3.99 per minute
  • Dan-O
    Dan-O

"'Pummel Your Body'"

Does beating certain parts of it count?

• minimus
    minimus

One must beat it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Telephone sex, however, teaches one to indulge, rather than control, one's sexual impulses.

They say that like it's a bad thing.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yeah, like perpetual denial is an unquestioned virtue. Hmmmm.

• rebel8
    rebel8

yooo hooo crankytoe, you can't have phone sex either. or cybersex. your toe is going to get even more cranky.

I guess it's better for you to lie low Richie, at least for the next yr. I wish someone would call. It would be hilarious to hear the response.

Katie, is that avatar you, still in your nightie from all that jetlag? Or is there just a theme I'm noticing to your posts--about black stringy clothes? hmmmm how are you managing with all those demons about?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The real question is: What is in the boy's left hand, as he is watching his screen?

It's his penis. What did you think it was?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit