annoying the JWs

by Ellie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Ellie
    Ellie

Yesterday I saw a couple of witnesses from my local kingdom hall offering out tracts right outside of a church, I knew I had to walk passed them and I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of ignoring me, so just to spite/shock them I walked straight into the church, stayed there for a few minutes then walked back out again.

Has anyone ever done anything ridiculous or childish just to annoy them?

• luna2
    luna2

Not yet. LOL That was a good one, though!

• Legolas
  • Legolas
  • googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

offering out tracts right outside of a church

someone should offer church tracts right outside their kindub hall.

• rebel8
    rebel8

How RUDE of them to stand outside a church and preach.

I've been known to wear a cross just to p/o my jw apologist relatives. It worked. One of them stole it just so I couldn't wear it anymore.

• luna2
    luna2

rebel, you need to get an even bigger cross to wear. LOL Something cheap so you aren't out a lot of money if they steal it again....and if they do, get an even bigger cross.

• Ellie
    Ellie

or if they steal your cross again remind them that it is a sin to steal.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm thinking about getting a demon charm instead. Bet they won't steal that! Seriously, your thread title could be about me. I am not normally someone who goes around being rebellious or intentionally annoying others--don't normally put effort into that stuff. But this JW stuff really pushes my buttons and it's the one thing that will send me straight back to pre-pubescent rebellious behavior if I let it. Someone has been taking my silent lambs things down. I use these business card size things and put them up on bulletin boards around town. It just says "protect your children" and has a phone #/web site. Not offensive, so no one would care enough to take them down, unless they're JWs and they know what it means. Yesterday I put up more. I put the silent lambs ones on top of a stack of other ones I made up special that say "Beware of cult activity in our neighborhood." If those get taken down, I should put up more with a devil sign on it, so JWs would be afraid to touch it, LOL.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I've been known to wear a cross just to p/o my jw apologist relatives.

THAT was the first thing that I did at a gathering after the death of my BIL. I wore some beautiful pierced earrings that I had always thought were attractive. I felt SO daring!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit