What kind of animal would you like to be and why??

by juni 52 Replies latest jw friends

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I'd be a Macaw.

? Long life

? Live in rain forest

? Palatable diet - no raw meat or nasty bugs

? They can fly (question marks were supposed to be bullets)

• juni
    juni

Heh sonnyboy!

You'll have to join the flock!! As FlyingHigh said in her post, "we could tour the world".

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I could protect you little song birds from the eagles.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I don't know if I would like to be just an animal....but I would like to be an Anamagus, and I think I would be a Wolf.

• juni
    juni

We wouldn't need any protection sonnyboy as our flock includes an eagle (LittleToe). We'd be a "congregation" of all kinds of birds who don't have any pecking order like at the Hall. We'd be flying high - us little songbirds though may need to cling on to you bigger guy's backs at times though for a rest. O.K.?

Hi Legolas! Wolf - cool. Beautiful animal. Is the anamagus related to the fossa? Have to Google unless you want to explain. Thanks.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Anamagus is from Harry Potter books. It is when someone can turn into an animal.

• juni
    juni

Thanks Legolas. I love to read and I tried the Potter books, I just couldn't get into it. My husband and daughter love the series and movies. Thanks for your explanation!! I did though enjoy the first movie. I should give it another go, heh?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

OK, OK, in response to the public uproar, may I present - a fossa!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Found only on Madagascar - the other isolated evolutionary kettle on our planet.

Looks like a cat crossed with a mongoose (which, of course, is not a bird).

Can grow to the size of a small terrier and climbs trees up and down with the agility of a squirrel.

A Carnivore, at the top ofthe food chain on its island home.

The uber-ferret! The eyes are great!

• upside/down
    upside/down

A tapeworm...or a guinea worm...

u/d(of the parasite class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit