What kind of animal would you like to be and why??

by juni 52 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Preston, hi!

You must be a Jurassic Park fan?! Science has shown that there were meat eating dinosaurs. How does that fit in with the notion that before the Flood all animals were vegetarians? Never could get an answer on that question. Have a good night. Juni

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'd like to be a fossa, because most people would go, "a WHAT?"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If I believed in rebirth in "another life", I would say I would want to be a fat lazy cat who was owned by a dotting rich person. I would lie around the house all day long looking out the window watching the birds and letting my owner pet me and feed me treats all day long.

I have to admit that I was inspired by my own two cats. Damn... do they have the life. I sure do envy them. I guess you could say that I give them what I wish I had.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Aww FHN you are sweet.

No I'm not a king of the sea, I just reckon tha some animals relate to certain people. RE horse whisperers, Dog trainers.

It's not something we choose, as I said they choose us.

Kinda weird(and sometimes scarey) when you have a bunch of fins slicing around you though I must admit.

• juni
    juni

Thanks elsewhere for your post! Just don't pounce on FlyingHighNow or me as we want to be birds! My dogs also have the life! No cares in the world - just when do we eat? Take care. Juni

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

exactly - I too would like to be a bird - to be able to fly and be free

• Preston
    Preston
    Preston, hi!

You must be a Jurassic Park fan?!

Actually I'm a Marc Bolan Fan

- Preston

• juni
    juni

Who is Mark Bolan?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

A horse, because my dauther loves them more than anything else (unless she could find a unicorn)

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

I like the bird idea except my stomach does get upset when i would swoop in for a kill.

I like the idea of dolphins too.. they are smart and are able to swim all over the ocean and their only predator are sharks and they actually can for the most part defend themselves with them. The dolphin speak is pretty awesome too.

HHmmm... cat sounds nice too.. the smarts to be trained but even smarter to not HAVE to be because 'I just don't feel like it' I think i choose cat.. no predators really.. nobody claiming that having me as a pet is evil. I can either choose to be petted by you or scratch the heck out of you.. and you never know which i will do. lol What POWER!!! What CONTROL!!! Muuahhahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit