I told the brothers......

by defd 61 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well did you really tell the elders you visit this site and have a heated discussion, or was the entire post a joke?

I'm having a hard time picturing you vehemently disagreeing with the elders about anything.

• defd
    defd

yes it was all a joke. I have disagreed with the elders alot. I but heads with them now and then. I am not afraid to speak my mind when they are wrong.

• daystar
    daystar

Nonetheless, it's good to see you posting again.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome back! And I prefer State Farm Insurance, thank you.

Nina

• lawrence
    lawrence

Defd-

Let the games begin!

You state, "I butt heads with them now and then. I am not afraid to speak my mind when they are wrong." So, you must be speaking to the elders all the time. Right?

• carla
    carla

and when are the elders 'wrong'? carla

• shera
  • Ticker
    Ticker

Welcome DEFD. I have to say that was friggin funny. Didnt think you would argue with the elders but made me laugh pretty good this morning. I can picture the geico commercials in my head. lol

Were the 'other woman'. Watch out, were gonna phone you while youre at the meetings and whisper dirty things down the phone to you like '1914', 'crisis of conscience' and 'silentlambs'.

Damn Katie where were you when I was a good witness boy studying my sunday morning watchtower.

Ticker

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

dfed,

What specific "things" have you butted heads with them about?

• defd
    defd

dfed,

What specific "things" have you butted heads with them about?

The way bible students are treated while being studied with, who they make ministerial servants, who they allow to say prayers at Thursday meetings, how they treat weak ones and all that jazz..............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit