Any fellow humanists out there?

by Eyebrow2 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is there chocolate in there, too?

I can't accept any label that has no tolerance for chocolate imbibers!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

LT,

In MY sect there is....althought I don't believe in the supernatural, I find just the right amount of chocolate can make me feel like I am having a supernatural experience.

=)

This is where my religion and your religion intersect...chocolate...see, there IS good in ALL religions.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    This is where my religion and your religion intersect...chocolate...see, there IS good in ALL religions.

LOL! That's too funny!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

LT - of COURSE there is chocolate! It comes right after the big sloppy kiss. Or just before, I cant decide. This ceremony is still in the developmental stage.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

yes....I wouldn't mind some kind of cape though...and a beanie with a propellor.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

But, but, but - where do I put the rose petals???

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Well, Little Toe, that is what two sided sticky tape is for.

• Nellie
    Nellie

What no vino? Even Jesus included it in his ceremony! May I suggest a revision? It might make those of the non-supernatural persuasion warm up to the possibilities ...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    May I suggest a revision?

Its evolving all the time. Its a Work In Progress.

Its so exciting. It may become an aposto-initiation ceremony. If I could only find that lemon zester, and the red jelly babies...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hmmm - do you really think red jelly babies and plonk go well together?

I mean to say, we could perhaps do something alleghorical there, but there's a definite taste deficiency!

We have GOT to do something with a burning bush, too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit