Is this what dubs do on a convention night now??????

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• lawrence
    lawrence

Bliss- great story! Must have felt So Good walking up to the table and taking a picture. Gliding up there slowly, and enjoying the Bashan Bash.

Sonnyboy - two zombies in New Orleans in the summer and the sweats were profuse. Then another, and curtains.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

What’s the big deal. Most witnesses wouldn’t mind watching belly dancing in Europe...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Bliss!

Sounds like you had all the fun luv! LOL...

I was up north this weekend so I missed out on the the dubs filling up all the restaurants. sigh... what a shame. LOL.

Shame about missing that stripper after your baptism though. I bet your 'friend' would have enjoyed it too... hehehe

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

*** g85 3/22 p. 4 Happiness—In Pursuit of It ***

Some, discouraged and disillusioned, seek satisfaction by submerging themselves in meaningless preoccupations with self. Of this endeavor The Culture of Narcissism says: “Having no hope of improving their lives in any of the ways that matter, people have convinced themselves that what matters is psychic self-improvement: getting in touch with their feelings, eating health food, taking lessons in ballet or belly-dancing, immersing themselves in the wisdom of the East . . . They cultivate more vivid experiences, seek to beat sluggish flesh to life, attempt to revive jaded appetites.”—Pages 29, 39, 40.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Can't wait to see those pics!

Hey, wait! Are they suggesting that "eating health food" is a bad thing. (From the article) Because that would be kind of crappy...they defend people to smoke to keep the body healthy but claim that eating health food is a sign of disillusionement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit