Is this what dubs do on a convention night now??????

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Good one Ozzie

Gotta say though, the night of my baptism a huge group of us went to an Asian place for a meal. After eating and drinking a guy walked in wearing a policeman's uniform and a ghetto blaster. I noticed his uniform had no badge and his pants were lycra........mmmmmm, Bliss was on the ball. I knew straight away he was a stripper for a hen's group. Here was my BIG test! A man was going to get naked in front of me and I was just baptised!Had I been alone with our mutual 'little' friend in the chair, I could have stayed to watch, but ho-hum, all the good dubbies got up and walked out..............yeh, yeh............I left with them. What a shame.

One thing I forgot to mention in my post was that I did a real Paparazzi last night. I walked up to the excited group and took a picture of them all in a belly dance frenzy. If it's legally ok I will post it when they are developed, should be a bit of fun.

Cheers, Bliss...................PS Sassy.............miss you too

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    If it's legally ok I will post it when they are developed, should be a bit of fun.

Just make sure you blank out the faces if you do...

• zev
    zev

grrrr flipping pop up from about made me think i had adware, ran 3 sepereate scans only to scroll down the page to see that page embedded.

grrrrrr.

• luna2
    luna2

Mmm, that Screaming Orgasm looks good. (that sentance looks so wrong lol).

I'd love to see the belly dancing pic. What a riot.

Aaaah, zev, I was just wondering about the pop up. Thanks for the explanation!

• Ticker
    Ticker

Haha Screaming Orgasm. Thats funny as hell. Oh boy I had a really good laugh over this one. Thanks Bliss.

Ticker

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    No sooner had I said that and a young bro came over and dragged her to their tables.

I wish he would have dragged her from my table. I'd like to see how well a dub can take a punch!

Would he have turned the other cheek?

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Why did this post twice?

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

Sonnyboy: Because you've had too many Screaming Orgasms! (Hmmm, can you have too many of those???)

I'm more a Georgia Peach Tea type myself (Long Island Iced Tea w/ Peachtree Schnapps).

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I never dare ask for those rude cocktails, im such a prude!

Hey, even the word cocktail had TWO rude words in it!! OK so tail isnt a rude word, but it follows the word cock, so its kind of rude by association.

I dont think dubs should drink cocktails, its just too close to the bone... bone - another one there. Help...

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    I'm more a Georgia Peach Tea type myself (Long Island Iced Tea w/ Peachtree Schnapps).

Long Island iced tea is the only mixed drink I buy...usually. I've never had it with Peachtree. I figure if you're going to spend 6 bucks on a drink, it might as well give a proper buzz.

Has anyone had a Zombie? If you drink one, be sure you have a designated driver. That must be the strongest drink available. I drank one at a rib joint a couple months ago and it knocked me on my ass, and I have fairly high tolerance for alcohol. It was like taking one huge shot of rum.

2 oz. Light Rum, 1 oz. Dark Rum, 151% Rum floated on top, 1 oz. Apricot Brandy, Splash Simple Syrup, Pineapple Juice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit