Very good apologetics for honest seekers

by Shining One 122 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
    myelaine

Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

2 Thess(2:3-4)

If I serve God at the altar of my heart....then I am the temple of God.....who does the man of perdition serve at the altar of his heart?

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

....you can open your Book to answer my last question....

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars; I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you. You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. he who has a ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

love michelle

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I generally resent implications in statements like "Very good apologetics for honest seekers" that any who do not agree are dishonest or are not seekers.

This is no exception.

OldSoul

• myelaine
    myelaine

And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write,

These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass; I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and beguile my servants to commit sexual immorality and to eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death. And all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works. But to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, and who have not known the depths of Satan, as they call them, I will put on you no other burden. But hold fast what you have till I come. and he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the potters vessels shall be broken to pieces.

love michelle

Who would break the Lords people, and why?

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. (Matt 23:13)

• minimus
    minimus

OH NOOOOOOOO------NOT THIS AGAIN, MYELAINE!

• myelaine
    myelaine

"Come out of her my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues."

• trevor
    trevor

To me belongeth vengeance and recompense; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their sandals are cheap and the things that shall come upon them. And their constipation shall be great and they shall make haste in great earnest but their latrines shall be abandoned to them.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Woe to those who devise iniquity, and work out evil on their beds!

At morning light they practice it, because it is in the power of their hand.

They covet fields and take them by violence, also houses, and seize them.

So they oppress a man and his house, a man and his inheritance.

Therefore thus says the LORD:

"Behold, against this family I am devising disaster, from which you cannot remove your necks; nor shall you walk haughtily for this is an evil time. (Micah 2:1-3)

Lately My people have risen up as an enemy--you pull off the robe with the garment from those who trust you, as they pass by; like men returned from war.

The women of My people you cast out from their pleasant houses; from their children you have taken away My glory forever.

Arise and depart, for this is not your rest; because it is defiled, it shall destroy you, even with utter destruction.

If a man should walk in a false spirit and speak a lie, saying, "I will prophesy to you of wine and drink", even he would be the prattler of this people."(Micah 2:8-11)

• minimus
    minimus

It's time to check your meds again, dear. Seriously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit