Very good apologetics for honest seekers

by Shining One 122 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." (Ezekiel 25:17, a la Samuel L. Jackson)

• myelaine
    myelaine

The LORD is known by the judgment He executes; the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. (Psalm 9:16)

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

Good morning....

And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundries of their habitation, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. (Acts 17:26-27)

In that day, says the LORD, I will assemble the lame, I will gather the outcast and those whom I have afflicted; I will make the lame a remnant, and the outcast a strong nation; so the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion from now on, even forever. And you, O tower of the flock, the stronghold of the daughter of Zion, to you shall it come, even the former dominion shall come, the kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem. (Micah4:6-8)

I will surely assemble all of you, O Jacob, I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together like sheep of the fold, like a flock in the midst of their pasture; they shall make a loud noise because of so many men. The one who breaks open will come up before them; they will break out, pass through the gate, and go out by it; their king will pass before them, with the LORD at their head. (Micah 2:12-13)

And he said to me, the waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. (Rev 17:15)

Does anyone here feel the weight of the harlot or not?

After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb! (Rev 7:9-10)

Does anyone get the sense that this is a "striking" metaphor that could be applied to this very place?

Could this Scripture be applicable to us?

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit