It's saturday night - what can we drink to???

by ballistic 108 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Hmmm? Oh, yes, they are warming, there's lots left! ... sorry, I was just sipping on my ale ... mmmm, it's not often I have it, but bitter is best.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Legolas, let me know. We'll make sure the guest bedroom has clean sheets!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Hmmm? Oh, yes, they are warming, there's lots left! ... sorry, I was just sipping on my ale ... mmmm, it's not often I have it, but bitter is best.

Tal, I've got two aims in life at the moment, one to try one of your burgers, two, to get ahead of you in the JWD statistics.

I don't ask much really do I?

• talesin
    talesin

Chris, can I get in on some of that Tex-Mex action? Specially if you have some really hot sauce to go w/ it! Can you say 'crushed jalapeno salsa'? YUM!

tal

*lives to eat* class

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance
    Chris, can I get in on some of that Tex-Mex action? ; Specially if you have some really hot sauce to go w/ Can you say 'crushed jalapeno salsa'YUM

Talesin, I don't think the food here is Tex-Mex, but I'm sure you'd love. I go through periods, like right now, where I really miss the good old USA, but I sure love the food here.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

I just reached 400 posts and I'm still only a senior member. Life is full of disappontments.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Life is full of disappontments

Sometimes it seems that way. But don't let it stop you taking the opportunities.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance
    Sometimes it seems that way. But don't let it stop you taking the opportunities.

Your point is well taken.

• talesin
    talesin
    Tal, I've got two aims in life at the moment, one to try one of your burgers, two, to get ahead of you in the JWD statistics.

Ball., I am trying to lower my stats ... I go away for a few days, am very busy,,, then I come back on a nite like tonite, and there I am,,, posting like crazzzzy ... lol!

The burgers will be here, just make the trip 'across the pond' ... then, Kwin will have to have another bbq, and all kinds of naughty fun will ensue ...

t

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Legolas, let me know. We'll make sure the guest bedroom has clean sheets!

I'll let you know.

I had to take a break and and watch Big Brother and make a pizza because Chris made me hungry!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit