It's saturday night - what can we drink to???

by ballistic 108 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ooooooooooo, I love rum as well.

What I don't like is those girly coolers. Get a real drink!

Dams

• avishai
    avishai

Wellllll.....You can all drink to being outta the borg and having minds of your own!!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Wellllll.....You can all drink to being outta the borg and having minds of your own!!

Yeah, I'll drink to that.

• talesin
    talesin

ball., I'm thinking of you as I woof down these burgers! mmmmm... lotsa cheddar ...

Okay, Dr. Magillicuddy has said good nite. It was kind of a girlie drink, and I may have to pick up a quart of Propellor dark ale to finish off the evening, then watch one of the 5 movies I got at the Library... I love free, it's my favorite price ... good thing the store is only 4 blocks away!

t

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok Wander...I just started...wait till I catch up!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    ball., I'm thinking of you as I woof down these burgers! mmmmm... lotsa cheddar ...

biatch! I asked pleeeeease really nicely!

All you had to do was get a plane and fly over here and drop a burger off! LOL

• talesin
    talesin

Uh, oh! Legolas is on the warpath, and let me tell you, when an 'Islander' starts to party, we are in serious trouble!!! Donnie, watch it ...

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Ooops, hang on a mo'!!! I'm running off to the airport ... NOT! You will just have to come over here and get your burgers.

t

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Uh, oh! Legolas is on the warpath, and let me tell you, when an 'Islander' starts to party, we are in serious trouble!!! Donnie, watch it ...

tal

Not the war path...the Funpath. Who's Donnie?

• Shania
    Shania

Let's raise our glasses to SimpleSallys good health and send some love and a hug with it too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit