It's saturday night - what can we drink to???

by ballistic 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I was just trying to say to you guys, I'm a bit drunk, I know thats not very cool to our not drunk posters, but hey, I'm here in this time zone, and enjoying it.

Whewwwwwww, I thought you were in trouble or something!

So how big is Ballistic's and Wander's head today?

Hummmm I wonder...LOL...If they are sick?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Kind of still slightly inebriated. Awful actually.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I missed the party last night.

Something told me to stay home. I went to McDonald's at 3am and my windows were fogged up the entire time. When I was leaving the parking lot I accidentally went over the curb and messed up my exhaust system.

I need something to toast with right now!

• talesin
    talesin

I shouldn't have had the pint of beer as it didn't sit well .... ugh, I woke up at 2 and couldn't get back to sleep till almost 5. Need .... more .... coffee,,,, I have to work this afternoon, painting ceilings.

Have another coffee, ball!

Legolas, I just love that dancing Jack Benny... LOL!

• ballistic
    ballistic

thanks Tal, two sugars. I got up feeling awful, actually still do but...

but had a great suprise when I switched my PC on and found this amazing email from a girl on the dating site I'm on. I'm just trying to reply.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I shouldn't have had the pint of beer as it didn't sit well .... ugh, I woke up at 2 and couldn't get back to sleep till almost 5. Need .... more .... coffee,,,, I have to work this afternoon, painting ceilings.

Have another coffee, ball!

Ah Tale....

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Apostahangovers are hell.

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, thanks, L! I keep picturing him, hand under his chin, pinkie extended, with that twinkle in his eye.

I was naughty,,, I had two hamburger buns (yes, I took my enzymes, but they don't work completely), and then had a beer ... lol, my tummy is coming around, and should be better by noon. Next time, I will be smart and not eat forbidden foods!

I'm watching "The Affair of the Necklace" ... a bit of a snooze, to tell the truth.

but had a great suprise when I switched my PC on and found this amazing email from a girl on the dating site I'm on. I'm just trying to reply.

Ball., that would be interesting to do. I have never considered internet dating. But then, I can't get up the energy for dating anyhow.

WLG,,, here's a coffee for you, too. Now, cook up one of your famous breakfasts, get some grease into you, and have a nap! You will feel much better.

t

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I wish it was that simple, have to get on a #%*&!! conference call...ugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit