It's saturday night - what can we drink to???

by ballistic 108 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

We could have a drinking game, like... everytime this thread comes to the top of the active topics you have to down another.

Actually that might not be a good idea.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

That idEA caLLs for anTHer DRink...

• JH
    JH
    That idEA caLLs for anTHer DRink...

Me thinks Wander is feeling good already Sir, please walk on this line ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Which one? THe one on the RIght or the ONe on the LEft?

• JH
    JH

Try this game Donnie

http://www.funny-games.biz/home-run.html Use your mouse to keep the guy from falling

• ballistic
    ballistic

I tell you what, I really would like to go for a drink with you guys sometime. Only problem is we're all in completely different countries.

Oh well, at least I'm in the one with good beer!

• talesin
    talesin

'Kay, I went to the store, got a half-pint (work tomorrow!) of Dr. McGillicuddy's Fireball Whisky Shooter. hmmm,,, just trying it. It's like a schnapps, but hot to the tongue! Pretty good, though I usually don't buy flavoured drinks.

Put 8 burgers on the grill, made a salad of field greens, apple, garlic, finely diced sweet onions & sharp cheddar, to be doused with a huge dollop of 3-cheese ranch dressing, and consumed w/ two perfectly charbroiled cheeseburgers redolent with mayo and hot dijon!

Ah, Nickelback is on the radio, what more could I ask for ... now, where were we? Right, a toast ..

Le Chaim!!!

t -------> who is being paged by her roomie, Blue, now crying and dancing at the door to let me know that it's time to tend the burgers!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Not that I need an excuse to have a drink, but Mr. JackDaniels and I are getting along great. Going to the drive-in tonight! Should be fun! I am not driving thou, so don't worry!!

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ahhh yes... Mr. Daniels is a good friend of mine too! He also makes a great Coka Cola!

Lately my favorite drink has been Ron Matusalem Rum - Gran Reserva. This has a great taste and is very smooth.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Tal, can you drop one of them burgers round to me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit