Wonderful Whimsical Sayings Said To You After You Left The Borg...

by TresHappy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

When I asked my sister how she could play 'happy family' with my father, knowing what he did to me, she said: "We've already lost one family member. We're not losing another. You're dead to us now." *checks vital signs* Nope...still living.

• Gill
    Gill

((((((((((((((((((Wolfgirl)))))))))))))))

Sometimes you don't know whether to laugh or to cry. All a sad reflection on the intellectual capacity of the average JW!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

"Well, you know what I have to do." Click (hangs up telephone on Kwin)

Kwin

• Sirona
    Sirona

"You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when Armageddon comes"

My mother(JW), addressed to my step dad (nonJW) regarding me : "Get that bitch out of this house, I never want to see her again"

"Do you know why you don't believe in the "Truth" anymore? Because Jehovah took his spirit away from you"

"You were a nice person when you used to go to the hall"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"You know it's the Troof"

• Valis
    Valis

it felt like someone in the family died when you left...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Stop taking the easy way out.

Stop following the path of least resistence and return to Jehovah before it's too late.

We will change our phone numbers, e-mail addresses and return without opening, any letters you send. You are not welcome in our lives. We want you out.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

CinemaBlend,

"I'm too spiritually weak to allow myself to associate with you."

Holy sht -- that's something I would have said myself!

gently feral

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Flying High Now,

I am so sorry to hear the evil heaped upon you. Really I am sorry to hear about all the evil that the Borg has done. I did this thread because my sister (not a JW) reminded me of what Dad had said to me when I enrolled in night school. I had not forgotten, just put it out of my head. My sister says now Dad is encouraging all his grandkids to go to college!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

It makes me sad to see how you guys were treated - by family, no less. The day I got DF'd my JW mom told me, "Nothing will change, we love you more than ever."

As I've mentioned before, a certain elder at my judicial hearing said to me, "It'll be a real hardship for your parents not to be able to talk to you." To which I essentially said, If you think they're going to follow that bullshit rule you've got another thing coming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit