You stinking BULLY!!!

by hibiscusfire 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Talesin: I was bullied and beaten at school daily, more than I can say, for being JW, for being a 'math brain', for my geeky clothes, etc. Valis does have a point, though. What think you?

Ok so they beat you up because you were termed a nerd??? Jealousy again hmmmm.

What are you referring to concerning what Valis said???

Hibiscusfire

• horrible life
    horrible life

I was bullied from 7th grade and up. I was overweight (fat) long very blonde hair, smart. and a JW. I was horrible in gym class. OMG did I get it in gym class. I hated that class. When I took a shower, I would have to hold on to my towel. Or it would disappear. etc................. I went to a mostly black neighborhood school. I couldn't walk down the hall, without my hair being pulled or yanked!! Going to my locker was no picnic. Having it slammed at least a couple of times on me, at each visit was the norm. I hated going to school. I didn't talk to my parents, as they would just ask what I did to them, to make the bullies do something to me. Good little JW's.

Sorry. To my real story. 9th grade. Mid December. One of the biggest baddest female bullies was headed towards me as I walked home. I was looking around for a place to run. My heart was beating faster. I knew I was fixing to get it. Nobody around. She was getting closer, mean look on her face.

When she was about 4 feet from me, we were both slowed down, I smiled real big and said Merry Christmas!!!!! You should have seen the look on her face. She said it back to me, and walked on. I lived. She was still a bully after that, but less of one. HL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Horriblelife: I was bullied from 7th grade and up. I was overweight (fat) long very blonde hair, smart. and a JW. I was horrible in gym class… I couldn't walk down the hall, without my hair being pulled or yanked!! Going to my locker was no picnic. Having it slammed at least a couple of times on me, at each visit was the norm. I hated going to school. I didn't talk to my parents, as they would just ask what I did to them, to make the bullies do something to me

One of the biggest baddest female bullies was headed towards me as I walked home…..we were both slowed down, I smiled real big and said Merry Christmas!!!!!

Oh goodness me!!!! Oh my. What a terrible injustice!!! You were brave though to say that Merry Christmas…it changed the scene. I wonder if it really pays not to say anything to parents or others? I hope all those who did that regret it.

I got my hair pulled when I was going to some school concert. I was one of the higher level student and there was this concert we had to line up for. Someone pulled my hair because it was open. Just wicked stupid apes!!!

Is it why you call yourself horrible life??? Hibiscusfire

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

: Just wicked stupid apes

Yes they are. Wicked stupid highly evolved apes. How was your weekend Hib?

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Wicked stupid highly evolved apes. How was your weekend Hib?

GBL

Low apes…they never evolved they were always apes.

My weekend was ok. Good with the bad. I guess. I went to church then I bought a sissors and went to see animals.

What about you? Hibiscusfire

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Not bad, I saw that new Bill Murray movie, "Broken Flowers". Thought it was pretty cool.

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I was meaning to ask you ....is that you in the picture on the left?

Hibe

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Yeah. Why don't you put your picture up?

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Yeah. Why don't you put your picture up?

GBL I don't know...maybe I'm shy... Hibie

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Don't be like that.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit